Mr Blank,

Please take my advice on somethings our Fans need, as I have nothing to lose and you have everything to gain. My team and our Team, Flat out Suck! I'm not intimidated by celebrities, Money or sports figures. So basically, I care about people like me...Fans, The hardworking, the poor, and all people that suffer from anything that shouldn't be. I'm not looking for likes, money or in some cases ...respect from our fans. Because, I'm going against you on some things that need to be addressed immediately .

I remember a story told, You got pizzed off with Kraft about the 28-3 Ring after the Superbowl. I personally want you to remember that anger.....Because we fans have more ANGER than that!!! Fans are looking at you now Mr. Blank, as this has nothing to do with hotdogs or a new Stadium. I hear the chatter around the world of our beloved fans.....We're starting to think you don't care anymore, weak, easily influenced by mediocrity. Me personally, I like you! But it's a fight not to give in to court of public opinion with our fans . I'm starting to turn Mr. Blank.  As we need you , and you need us.....Let's quit the B.S. with this team. It's NOT working, and it's never going to work with most on this team. You know it, I know it and the whole fan base knows it!!!  

You should appreciate some strange fan like me......because what I'm giving you is free! Mr. Blank, nothing was free for a lot of us as fans. Personally speaking, I've lost more relatives in a 10 year span, that never got to see us win it all!!!   I speak for them, and our Fans old and young!  Because......I LOVE THEM AND OUR TEAM!!!

We would have been happy with a super bowl trophy still at Fulton county stadium! Georgia people have pride and Charm! This era of our Atlanta Falcons are crushing it! I honestly believe , we'll never win with this crew. That's just being honest. If Dan Quinn was a motivator, we wouldn't have lost Today AGAIN at home. See, this is why fans aren't showing up...seen it too much to even get the energy to attend.

I was on the boards about 4 years ago, and I left saying...It's gunna be a Great year!!! We went to the super bowl. I can see now......we have lost faith, competitiveness and desire. It's hard for me to believe, you can't see that.

Arthur, Change it up for us real Quick, because I don't like anyone pizzing down my back and telling me it's raining. Sell the team if you don't want to hurt people's feelings, don't want to fire someone. But we see it...more than you know!

Arthur, we need new blood. We need to draft a qb, rb, New Coach and yes.....NEW GM!!!! You don't make a move.........we're gunna be sitting in this same chair next season! GET A REAL EXPERIENCED COACH!!!

Please help us Arthur...we do care for you! ......Old pappy falcon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Blank, Please take my advice on somethings our Fans need, as I have nothing to lose and you have everything to gain. My team and our Team, Flat out Suck! I'm not intimidated by celebrities, Mo

Blank has turned the Falcons into a corporate disaster. He values showmanship over substance.  MBSphincterdome is a prime example.  MBS is not a football stadium, it's a night club.  He made ever

I think a lot of people forget what this franchise looked like before Blank bought the team. 

Blank has turned the Falcons into a corporate disaster. He values showmanship over substance.  MBSphincterdome is a prime example. 

MBS is not a football stadium, it's a night club.  He made everyone get PSL's, and priced the FANS right out of the building.  He made the whole experience about everything but what's happening on the field.  Even when we were winning, the stadium was half-full because the "not Falcons fans," were wandering about the stadium, checking out all of the cool things to do.  I'm kind of surprised that there's not mini-golf somewhere in the stadium.

And Blank is obsessed with "star power."  Giving Julio that massive contract, guaranteeing that he's a, "Falcon for Life," hasn't led to very many wins this year.  Matter of fact, the offense looks like complete garbage out there.  The star power hasn't been putting butts in the seats.  The fans aren't showing up despite paying Ryan, Jones, Freeman, Trufant, Matthews, and Jarrett top money for their position.  But hey, Ryan's breaking into the all-time top 10 lists.  Julio's working his way up there also.  Those stars are gonna get their stats.  Meanwhile, 3-13 is staring us in the face.  

I thought Blank brought Dimitroff in here to try to model what the Patriots were doing.  Looks like he abandoned that idea like 8 years ago.  It was very public knowledge that Belichick told TD, "don't make the Jones trade."  Well, we did it.  Jones was going to be the thing that got us over the hump.  Oops.  How many Super Bowl rings have the Patriots gotten over that time?

And just in case the corporate reference hadn't been established well enough, how many assistant GM's and assistant head coaches do we have?  I've lost track of it all.  We're a team that's obsessed with middle management.  That doesn't seem to be working very well.

We keep bringing in defensive minded head coaches and spending 3/4 of our salary cap on the offense.  I mean, it would make sense to try to have some kind of logical plan when putting a team together.  I'd think that if you're going to invest 3/4 of your salary cap on offense, you'd want a head coach that would make the best use of that talent.  Instead, we have a merry-go-round of offensive coordinators, and a bottom scraping defense.  I suppose that's the kind of thing that happens when you have 4 GM's, and a whole bunch of assistant head coaches.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Blank is responsible for the whole mess.  Of course, he's not going anywhere any time soon.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:51 AM, robertap said:

Blank has turned the Falcons into a corporate disaster. He values showmanship over substance.  MBSphincterdome is a prime example. 

MBS is not a football stadium, it's a night club.  He made everyone get PSL's, and priced the FANS right out of the building.  He made the whole experience about everything but what's happening on the field.  Even when we were winning, the stadium was half-full because the "not Falcons fans," were wandering about the stadium, checking out all of the cool things to do.  I'm kind of surprised that there's not mini-golf somewhere in the stadium.

And Blank is obsessed with "star power."  Giving Julio that massive contract, guaranteeing that he's a, "Falcon for Life," hasn't led to very many wins this year.  Matter of fact, the offense looks like complete garbage out there.  The star power hasn't been putting butts in the seats.  The fans aren't showing up despite paying Ryan, Jones, Freeman, Trufant, Matthews, and Jarrett top money for their position.  But hey, Ryan's breaking into the all-time top 10 lists.  Julio's working his way up there also.  Those stars are gonna get their stats.  Meanwhile, 3-13 is staring us in the face.  

I thought Blank brought Dimitroff in here to try to model what the Patriots were doing.  Looks like he abandoned that idea like 8 years ago.  It was very public knowledge that Belichick told TD, "don't make the Jones trade."  Well, we did it.  Jones was going to be the thing that got us over the hump.  Oops.  How many Super Bowl rings have the Patriots gotten over that time?

And just in case the corporate reference hadn't been established well enough, how many assistant GM's and assistant head coaches do we have?  I've lost track of it all.  We're a team that's obsessed with middle management.  That doesn't seem to be working very well.

We keep bringing in defensive minded head coaches and spending 3/4 of our salary cap on the offense.  I mean, it would make sense to try to have some kind of logical plan when putting a team together.  I'd think that if you're going to invest 3/4 of your salary cap on offense, you'd want a head coach that would make the best use of that talent.  Instead, we have a merry-go-round of offensive coordinators, and a bottom scraping defense.  I suppose that's the kind of thing that happens when you have 4 GM's, and a whole bunch of assistant head coaches.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Blank is responsible for the whole mess.  Of course, he's not going anywhere any time soon.

Sad but true. Even if AB read this I don't believe he would care what you think. He's a billionaire and he's in charge. No matter who is hired to replace DQ they will have AB there to micromanage their moves. It could be tough getting someone else to work under his directions and constantly standing over their shoulder. He may stay with DQ just to maintain some consistency and avoid another coaching search. It is what it is. :(

22 hours ago, thamill said:

I think a lot of people forget what this franchise looked like before Blank bought the team. 

Yes I do. But we're regressing back to it with millionaires.

I never seen soo many millionaires say, "We didn't get the job done."

Us poor and middle class people would be fired!

And I do remember what this franchise looked like before AB bought it. I miss Fulton county stadium. There was real football atmosphere there even though the team wasn't very good. 

And to date, in spite of all the new bells and whistles  with our sparkley new stadium and the big proud Falcon perched in front, AB has ZERO championships ...the same number the Smiths had as owners.  

I can still smell those hamburgers etc at old FCS. Real fans, real football atmosphere.  

Well now,  back to the corporate FALCONS ! ^_^

Edited by AvidFalconFan
15 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Of course only millionaires and billionaires own teams...you realize it costs a billion dollars to buy a team right. ;)

amd middle class folks jobs are more secure than some of these football people IMO. So much scape goat firings and collateral damage in NFL coaching and management.

Just now, AvidFalconFan said:

And I do remember what this franchise looked like before AB bought it. I miss Fulton county stadium. There was real football atmosphere there even though the team wasn't very good. 

And to date, in spite of all the new bells and whistles  with our new sparkley new stadium and the big proud Falcon perched in front, AB has ZERO champioships...the same number the Smiths had as owners.  

I can still smell those hamburgers etc at old FCS. Real fans, real football atmosphere.  

Well now,  back to the corporate FALCONS ! ^_^

Avid, I miss that soo much! And you're right! ( Gay smile)

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Of course only millionaires and billionaires own teams...you realize it costs a billion dollars to buy a team right. ;)

I realize fans help them become billionaires and Millionaires.

Ask Greenbay how they love the Owner.

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*
3 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

I realize we us fans help them become billionaires and Millionaires.

Ask Greenbay how they love the Owner.

Green Bay is a unique (and awesome) structure. More teams should do that.

a manage a large cooperative, so I appreciate the customer/owner blueprint.

that said, they still aren’t making business decisions, and their structure isn’t directly impacting the product on the field.

14 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Green Bay is a unique (and awesome) structure. More teams should do that.

a manage a large cooperative, so I appreciate the customer/owner blueprint.

that said, they still aren’t making business decisions, and their structure isn’t directly impacting the product on the field.

Right. But doing a tad better than us

1 hour ago, AvidFalconFan said:

Sad but true. Even if AB read this I don't believe he would care what you think. He's a billionaire and he's in charge. No matter who is hired to replace DQ they will have AB there to micromanage their moves. It could be tough getting someone else to work under his directions and constantly standing over their shoulder. He may stay with DQ just to maintain some consistency and avoid another coaching search. It is what it is. :(

Blank doesn’t micro-manage...lol

USATSI_9407823_1.jpg

1 hour ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

I disagree.  Before Blank we had a few good seasons here and there.  Since he has taken over, we've gone to the NFCCG three times and a SB, had NUMEROUS winning seasons and have been consistently competitive minus a bad season here or there.  Compare that over the same period to the Cowboys, Redskins, etc.  They haven't even come close to that success.  Is Blank meddling too much in football ops? Maybe.  But he IS NOT a bad owner and has turned this franchise around from what it was. 

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

There are many really bad owners in the NFL.  Arthur Blank is not one of them.  

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if we'd run the ball and kicked the FG on 2/5/17.  

Correct. But we're going backwards and I feel sorry for him. He's being taken advantage of I believe. ...and I hate that ****.