Two Code Red’s Are Warranted

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Code Red = Extrajudicial punishment for a troop member not pulling his own weight. A few are warranted after that performance. So here is my Code Red Rollcall: • First & Foremost, Mr. Ka

Brian Hill. Dude whiffed so badly on pass blocking and ran laterally on a 3rd down Catch when he could have easily gotten a 1st had he just run forward. 

8 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I was told that Kazee was great and that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said he was garbage...

He's done well for a fifth round pick, I wouldn't say he is garbage but he also needs to be in a limited role and not starting imo.  I'm more mad we let Poole walk for peanuts thinking Kazee could replace him.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, Rings said:

Freeman has the lowest pressure rate from any of our backs.  The only reason people think he can't block is because they remember one play from the Super Bowl and have continued that narrative for 4 years.

I think he is referring to the running laterally on a 3rd down play instead of getting the first down.  He's terrible at this point...

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, Rings said:

He's done well for a fifth round pick, I wouldn't say he is garbage but he also needs to be in a limited role and not starting imo.  I'm more mad we let Poole walk for peanuts thinking Kazee could replace him.

He was terrible on Sunday, and he needs to step it up...

On 11/24/2019 at 5:49 PM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Code Red = Extrajudicial punishment for a troop member not pulling his own weight. A few are warranted after that performance.

So here is my Code Red Rollcall:

• First & Foremost, Mr. Kazee, step forward and take your *** whooping like a man.  Behind every big play by the Bucs, I saw Kazee.  The Bucs mercilessly targeted him and exploited his aggressiveness.  I honestly thought the coaches did their job..but Kazee was gashed time after time after time.  I could almost say he alone cost us the game...but there is another

• Jake Matthews, come on up big man.  While McGary was bad, Jake gets the Code Red.  An 7 year vet should not surrender 2-3 sacks while getting called for 3 penalties.  For 15 million APY, he must do better

• Dirk Koetter: he is incapable of protecting an OL clearly getting manhandled.  He relies on better talent t win, not scheme.  Make him the HC/OC in SF and they have one win, maybe

Feel free to add to the Code Red Rollcall

Meh. Hard for me to take any of this seriously if Dan Quinn’s name’s not at top of list. 

Code red?

Honestly? Leadership and accountability. We desperately need a loud leader. Matt leads by example, perfect. A no-drama QB who is casually in the top 10 all time in passing yards. Tick.

But If I see Jamon Brown hyping the team up pre game one more time I swear to gawd.

Code orange - I never thought I'd say it, but what is up with #45 this year. Dude was always quiet as a leader but loudly impactful on the field. He's been super average this year. 

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

He’s not been ‘great’.,,.neither has Rico for what it’s worth....... but mucho better than Ishmael at safety.

I know Quinn is on your dog-house.  And deservedly so for a few odd choices this year (trying out odd man fronts being the huge one). But don’t we have to credit his impact on the defense late in 2016 and 2017.  He didn’t forget how to coach over the course of a year.

My biggest gripe with Quinn the HC is on the other side of the ball.  I don’t believe he can oversee and correct what his coordinators are doing on offense.  Since Day 1 I believe his time has been spent in defensive meetings.  It left Sark on an island in 2017 with no life boat.  It’s also prevented any course correction this year.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I know Quinn is on your dog-house.  And deservedly so for a few odd choices this year (trying out odd man fronts being the huge one). But don’t we have to credit his impact on the defense late in 2016 and 2017.  He didn’t forget how to coach over the course of a year.

My biggest gripe with Quinn the HC is on the other side of the ball.  I don’t believe he can oversee and correct what his coordinators are doing on offense.  Since Day 1 I believe his time has been spent in defensive meetings.  It left Sark on an island in 2017 with no life boat.  It’s also prevented any course correction this year.

I don't know. If you look at the overall body of work, it seems like Quinn really hit the jackpot with the hiring of Shanahan. He hasn't really made that many good decisions other than that. In fact, most decisions he's made are questionable or even downright stupid. Seems like hiring Kyle was freak luck and the rest of his decisions is actually who he really is. 

30 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don't know. If you look at the overall body of work, it seems like Quinn really hit the jackpot with the hiring of Shanahan. He hasn't really made that many good decisions other than that. In fact, most decisions he's made are questionable or even downright stupid. Seems like hiring Kyle was freak luck and the rest of his decisions is actually who he really is. 

Outside of Kyle, Manuel, Ulbrich & Morris I Have absolutely hated his coaching hires.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don't know how you can say your biggest gripe with Quinn is on the offense.  Even when our offense hasn't been performing up to their potential, they are still light years ahead of the defense, of which he is leading and supposed to be his calling card.

You would think if a guy has spent all his time in defensive meetings, his defenses wouldn't actually blow.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Not for me. I don’t think he’s a good HC period.

I don’t understand your thinking on this, my friend. DQ was hired to fix our defense. In his 5 years here, our defense has been the same bottom tier defense, arguably in some ways gotten worse.....while our offense during these 5 years has overall been Top tier. 

yet your gripe with him is how he mishandles the OC’s? 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

I don't know how you can say your biggest gripe with Quinn is on the offense.  Even when our offense hasn't been performing up to their potential, they are still light years ahead of the defense, of which he is leading and supposed to be his calling card.

You would think if a guy has spent all his time in defensive meetings, his defenses wouldn't actually blow.

LOL, you beat me to it by 1 minute....