Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconsIn2012

Two Code Red’s Are Warranted

Code Red = Extrajudicial punishment for a troop member not pulling his own weight. A few are warranted after that performance.

So here is my Code Red Rollcall:

• First & Foremost, Mr. Kazee, step forward and take your *** whooping like a man.  Behind every big play by the Bucs, I saw Kazee.  The Bucs mercilessly targeted him and exploited his aggressiveness.  I honestly thought the coaches did their job..but Kazee was gashed time after time after time.  I could almost say he alone cost us the game...but there is another

• Jake Matthews, come on up big man.  While McGary was bad, Jake gets the Code Red.  An 7 year vet should not surrender 2-3 sacks while getting called for 3 penalties.  For 15 million APY, he must do better

• Dirk Koetter: he is incapable of protecting an OL clearly getting manhandled.  He relies on better talent t win, not scheme.  Make him the HC/OC in SF and they have one win, maybe

Feel free to add to the Code Red Rollcall

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Code Red = Extrajudicial punishment for a troop member not pulling his own weight. A few are warranted after that performance.

• First & Foremost, Mr. Kazee, step forward and take your *** whooping like a man.  Behind every big play by the Bucs, I saw Kazee.  The Bucs mercilessly targeted him and exploited his aggressiveness.  I honestly thought the coaches did their job..but Kazee was gashed time after time after time.  I could almost say he alone cost us the game...but there is another

• Jake Matthews, come on up big man.  While McGary was bad, Jake gets the Code Red.  An 7 year vet should not surrender 2-3 sacks while getting called for 3 penalties.  For 15 million APY, he must do better

• Dirk Koetter: he is incapable of protecting an OL clearly getting manhandled.  He relies on better talent t win, not scheme.  Make him the HC/OC in SF and they have one win, maybe

same ish, different season. This is the exact same complaints fans had of him when he was previously here.

2 minutes ago, trudweathers said:

He did dump Smitty for dumpster fire Dan.

The DQ move was praised by everyone, he had nothing but success at Seattle and looked like the next best thing. And he was apart of our Super Bowl run in 2016.

Calling that move dumb is just 100% hindsight.

Just now, m2Falcons said:

Are you SURE that wasn't Freeman on all of those plays????

Freeman has the lowest pressure rate from any of our backs.  The only reason people think he can't block is because they remember one play from the Super Bowl and have continued that narrative for 4 years.

4 minutes ago, Rings said:

I took a ton of back lash for calling out Koetter last week and how bad his play calling was.  Crazy how quickly the tides turn and now everyone agrees suddenly when we lose a game.

Our offense was terrible last week.  22 points despite running 51 of 61 offensive snaps in Panthers territory

25 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Koetter will have this offense balling next year if offensive line plays well.

Just now, octoslash said:

LOL, well I hope you feel better now.

LOL.  Was more of an observation.  Just funny how fast the pendulum swings around here.  If they win you can't criticize anything, everything was perfect.  If they lose nothing can possibly be good, everything must suck and everyone needs benched, cut or fired.  I just look at things objectively at all times and I see things in a more realistic lens I guess.

But don't worry, If they win Thanksgiving Day I'll back in the dog house for questioning Dirk.

4 minutes ago, Rings said:

LOL.  Was more of an observation.  Just funny how fast the pendulum swings around here.  If they win you can't criticize anything, everything was perfect.  If they lose nothing can possibly be good, everything must suck and everyone needs benched, cut or fired.  I just look at things objectively at all times and I see things in a more realistic lens I guess.

But don't worry, If they win Thanksgiving Day I'll back in the dog house for questioning Dirk.

I'm not sure Dirk is going to be around come Thanksgiving.