Bright side - no chance Quinn is back next season

Gunny Hartman

1 minute ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Its why I'm not mad at all...in fact i thank tampa for giving us a faster end to this abomination of a coaching staff. If we had won just enough to for blank to keep him I would be so depressed  and angry because next year would be just like this one. At least now I have hope.

Very good point.  I admit I was holding hope but at least this way it won’t be Groundhog Day all over again....

17 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Its why I'm not mad at all...in fact i thank tampa for giving us a faster end to this abomination of a coaching staff. If we had won just enough to for blank to keep him I would be so depressed  and angry because next year would be just like this one. At least now I have hope.

Every person has their right to their emotions, but if I game makes you depressed than I suggest you find something else to do with your free time.

I was hoping Quinn flipped the table and won out because I don't want new staff. But even i can't say at this moment we should keep Quinn, Looks like he is gone.

Yeah, pretty sure DQ is gone, after this debacle, regardless of what we do from here on out ---- whether it's tomorrow, or the end of the year, makes no difference to me!  Probably for the best, too, since I don't see much changing next year, if he's retained. 
Then again, if he's kept until season's end, maybe we lose enough games to be in the running to draft Ohio State DE, Chase Young!!!  

20 minutes ago, athell said:

lol fans are so reactionary.  Quinn never should have been retained despite the last 2 games.  At least we can stop all the threads now.

Basically.  The warm and fuzzy, feel good, fool’s gold wins strike again...

Last year it was those few games after the Pittsburgh game and the wins against nobodies to close out the year.  

The obvious signs are obvious with this team and regime.

2 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Every person has their right to their emotions, but if I game makes you depressed than I suggest you find something else to do with your free time.

I was hoping Quinn flipped the table and won out because I don't want new staff. But even i can't say at this moment we should keep Quinn, Looks like he is gone.

Lmao... I'm not talking about that type of depression...I'm talking about the every day sports related we have zero chance of being better anytime soon kind  That you too have no doubt experienced..as well as every other fan. 

At least now we will have reasons to be optimistic next year..I cant imagine there is anyone left who would be with dq still around.

Nothing bright about that. How many headcoaches, OC, DC, or coaches in general , will this organization go through before they start wondering why the same crap continues with all of them?!?! The top needs cleaning out and Blank needs to keep his mouth shut. We got serious personnel problems on this team and no way for the next coach to fix it. It's just gonna continue.

50 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah coming back home and getting blown out by the bucs, Quinn and DK are gone.

We need McCarthy because he will bring In his own guys top to bottom.

I would honestly be pissed if we hired McCarthy.  You want to go from one horrible early 2000's style offense to another?  McCarthy leaves GB and they instantly improve by a forward thinking first time head coach.  I personally don't want a retread.

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

I would honestly be pissed if we hired McCarthy.  You want to go from one horrible early 2000's style offense to another?  McCarthy leaves GB and they instantly improve by a forward thinking first time head coach.  I personally don't want a retread.

Yeah I don't see a way around it. No one worth promoting from within anymore. Need a total overhaul. Need experience to stabilize the franchise like MS did

I just can't watch anymore.DQ falcons. They are heartbreaking

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah I don't see a way around it. No one worth promoting from within anymore. Need a total overhaul. Need experience to stabilize the franchise like MS did

I just can't watch anymore.DQ falcons. They are heartbreaking

There are up and comers outside of ATL, I wouldn't hate it if McCarthy didn't call plays and let someone else come in and run their scheme and call their plays, but I doubt that would happen.

I mean I can’t see any other choice..., I mean he began this season by “taking” ALL the defensive responsibility back and placing it upon himself.

Failed “miserably” and has now relegated those responsibilities to 2 assistants who have gone 2-1 since.

NO MATTER how this season ends (3-13, or 4-12)... DQ must go!!

16 hours ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

I mean I can’t see any other choice..., I mean he began this season by “taking” ALL the defensive responsibility back and placing it upon himself.

Failed “miserably” and has now relegated those responsibilities to 2 assistants who have gone 2-1 since.

NO MATTER how this season ends (3-13, or 4-12)... DQ must go!!

not accurate, those changes were made before the arizona game according to reports so those guys have gone 2-3