Clean Old Fashioned Hahaha: #4 Georgia vs Georgia Tech

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

I'm leaving this board actually again for a while. Congrats @TheTrue7. You win, because I'm an awful, thoroughly crappy person that doesn't deserve to live. My parents made a mistake in making me because I suck, I have a -1000000000 IQ and I should just kill myself.

**** dude

overreact much?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, did you say something? I can’t hear you over the sound of winning 11 games and the division 3 years in a row. Good luck in your bowl game... oh wait.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

Y’all are playing a bunch of PJ 1 and 2 stars. Pickens couldn’t stand Swilling was in his back pocket the the whole 3rd Qtr. Football is a physical game, not for the mentally week, which Pickens obviously is.

Lol, your dirty player threw a punch and Pickens punched back, but please continue your delusions 

Y’all are playing a bunch of PJ 1 and 2 stars. Pickens couldn’t stand Swilling was in his back pocket the the whole 3rd Qtr. Football is a physical game, not for the mentally week, which Pickens obviously is.

was that mentally week this week or next week LOL

ITS WEAK

1 minute ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Has Cager already been ruled out for LSU?

Out for season I believe

The pickens who just scored a 40 yard td?

The swilling who was so upset HE started it?

The circus is missing a clown apparently.

Pickens is our best receiver not even close , he’s 18... get off him y’all **** - everyone aggrevated at the troll? Fromm played much better passes across middle, te td, Roberson and cook involves??? D still balling, bad turnovers but aside from that be happier? **** landers caught a pass!!! Simmons has a good game. 

3 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

pickens has been manhandled and it has been allowed all season long, but he has fought through it to lead all sec freshman in catches and touchdowns.. the issue in that situation was your lame db hit him in the throat and instead of him doing the right thing and being mature about it he got heated and punched back.. they always see the 2nd punch thrown.. both guys were wrong regarding it.