ike barn87987

Falcons looked at as a spoiler team

45 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

be honest. DDP doesn't come close to being as smooth as Randy

I mean if you’re talking about persona then it’s hard to compare one guy that fought most of his career in blue jeans and a back brace to a pretty boy in a banana boat.

If you’re talking about technique, DDP could do the diamond cutter clean out of any any move or situation.  I do enjoy the element of surprise of the RKO though.

2 hours ago, Cole World said:

Probably not going to happen but the 49ers could lose out.

vs Packers

at Ravens

at Saints

vs Falcons

vs Rams

at Seahawks

If the 49ners lose out, then KS may be back here next year as our OC. :lol:

Halcon-1 and octoslash like this

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

In order for the Falcons to make the playoffs

1. They can’t lose another game 

2.  The Saints, Vikings, Seahawks, or 49ers would need to suffer complete collapses.  

Out of those teams the most wiggle room is the Saints.  If they win 2 games it’s over.  Any of the other teams win a game and it’s over.

We should’ve defeated the Cardinals and the Seahawks. Some argue we should have defeated the Colts. Either way, we should’ve won at least 2 of those 3 and already in the hunt but, you know, should’ve, could’ve, would’ve. . . . 

16 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

If the 49ners lose out, then KS may be back here next year as our OC. :lol:

Whew! That’s quite a tough schedule. It’s possible. Teams have started 6-0 to 8-0 and either squeaked into the playoffs or missed altogether. I’m not sold on Jimmy G. Kyle has him looking decent, but for how long? 

That’s fine being a spoiler or whatever they wanna call us. I’m just tired of being the laughing stock of NFL. Just keep winning and who knows, maybe something good happens.  

5 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Diamond Dallas Paige would like a word with this gentleman...

DDP did it first.

Stone Cold Steve Austin did it best.

Randy Orton: third place stunner at best.

7 hours ago, Cole World said:

Probably not going to happen but the 49ers could lose out.

vs Packers

at Ravens

at Saints

vs Falcons

vs Rams

at Seahawks

The 9ers could really be in trouble with this schedule. If they lose to Green Bay, they will pretty much lose to Baltimore and the Saints on the road. The game against the Falcons could be very tough for them after a brutal schedule: The last two games are going to be tough as well.

Cole World and Halcon-1 like this

That's the crazy thing about our Falcons....We know other teams aren't that great like the NFL world puts out.....but we trip over our own shoestrings knowing we could beat anyone.

Halcon-1 likes this

11 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Really???  Well okay then.  Carry on.

Yeah,  if there's anything I know more than football,  it's professional wrestling. 

:munch:

Nate Davis

It’s gotta be the Falcons, right? Honestly, haven’t they already embarked on a spoiling spree, pasting the division-leading Saints and playoff-fringe Panthers by a collective 55-12 the past two weeks? New Orleans has already, at least for now, been knocked from a first-round bye spot by Atlanta, while Carolina’s hopes in the loaded NFC may have suffered a mortal blow. The Falcons are way too talented to be 3-7, yet they may still have the motivation to at least try and salvage Dan Quinn’s job in what’s otherwise been a hugely disappointing campaign. So beware, Saints and Panthers fans … your teams will both see the Dirty Birds once more. And the 49ers best be forewarned well ahead of Week 15 for their long-ago NFC West rivals given San Francisco is also seeking a first-round bye and still has plenty of work ahead in order to claim the division this year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2019/11/23/nfl-playoffs-spoilers-falcons-cardinals-chargers/4278736002/

Edited by Realsurfin

On 11/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, FinalScore2.0 said:

Who wrote this?

Not completely accurate.  The Falcons had 7 sacks not 8 in the first 8 games.

The Falcons outscored the Saints and Panthers 55  - 12 not 55 - 6.

Oh. Doug Farrar - USA Today. Editors aren't required.

Idk what our record is against winning teams is but isnt 1-5.. P anthers were 5-4 when we played

On 11/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Flyin' In DC said:

This is exactly where I am. The team is fun to watch again and doesn't make me dread Sunday afternoons anymore. 

The Saints would have to have an historic collapse, lose all but 2 and the Falcons would have to win out to win the Division at 9-7.

Stranger things have happened

I couldn't think of another team in the NFL I would love to see that happen to more than NO.   

Flyin' In DC likes this

Yeah it's crazy lol. But I gotta say....if we do happen to get in somehow , some weird way ..........That should be motivation in itself, to WIN IT ALL!!!!