Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Last Qtr of Colts vs Texans

9 posts in this topic

This game has been pretty good so far. I'm fairly surprised. Jacoby Brissett is proving to fans that he can be Colts franchise qb 

Edited by caponine

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

If this is a good game for Brissett, no one should ever criticize Matt again lol

Side note, shame he came up short on that scramble.

Lol what more can the man do ?? 

He really should have extended the ball out 

Edited by caponine
⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

If this is a good game for Brissett, no one should ever criticize Matt again lol

Side note, shame he came up short on that scramble.

You talking about the team that beat us in the dirt hanging in for a good game tonight?.. If Ryan played half as good vs them maybe we wouldn't have a L or no? 

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lol what more can the man do ?? 

He really should have extended the ball out 

You cant have a honest conversation here because of homers.. I honestly dont get why people cant have a non biased opinion from time to time 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

You talking about the team that beat us in the dirt hanging in for a good game tonight?.. If Ryan played half as good vs them maybe we wouldn't have a L or no? 

By that same token, you could say that Brees is garbage. We stomped them, right? If this man were made of more straw he'd be set on fire.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

You cant have a honest conversation here because of homers.. I honestly dont get why people cant have a non biased opinion from time to time 

I'm the farthest thing from a Ryan homer on these boards you Gomer Pyle. I've been actively campaigning for us to draft another QB as he's getting older and was literally being called a troll just months ago for saying he was a big part of us losing games in the early season due to stupid-*** interceptions.

Brissett is just a guy and he didn't do enough to win this game. Nowhere near. Had multiple chances too.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this