Tampa Bay Going to be Tough Game

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

This is going to be a tough game.....for them

Agree. The Falcons defense finally figured out that complementary football thingie. Tight coverage helps the rush get to the QB. Amazing insights have been discovered. Falcons - 33 Tampon Bay -17.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winston throws 5 pics falcons win 30-10

I’m a Bama fan. Even there I see every game as one that we can lose or win. That’s why the game has to be played. You can’t predict a game. The ball bounces, 22 different personalities with different

I thought we'd win this game even when we were playing like crap.  I don't think it's going to be particularly close...

50 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Winston does play us tough, and those receivers are dangerous. Big reason I think we win is actually Koetter - their GM blows chunks and Koetter got blamed for all of their failures.

Not saying Koetter is good. I want him gone. But he wants to put on a clinic. I think we likely score 30+, more likely 40.

Yeah Koetter May run one in himself Sunday!  He’ll likely have Stoker lead blocking for him.......

6 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Falcons - 4.5 too rich, this is a field goal game, Bucs have had tough schedule like Falcons, Crab Legs always plays Atlanta tight, and players, coaches and front office people on both teams got jobs on the line. Should be a good game that comes down to someone kicking a field goal. Falcons 24 Bucs 23

You are clueless with your premise man—Tampa Bay is going to have a rough game and Atlanta has owned them the last few years.

34-17 Atlanta 

16 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. The Falcons defense finally figured out that complementary football thingie. Tight coverage helps the rush get to the QB. Amazing insights have been discovered. Falcons - 33 Tampon Bay -17.

Thank you.

I just stopped replying to the people going "why can ****** QBs pass on us? why are our DBs terrible?" and then in the same breath going "where's the pass rush?!"

The Buccs pass D is worse than ours was...if we are prudent with the run game and attack them where they're vulnerable, we should be able to put points up, control the clock with the short game, and make them one dimensional on offense to the point of exploiting their mistakes.  I think they find the end zone a couple times with those receivers of theirs, but I see us winning a 27-24 game that is not truly as close as the score would indicate...

21 hours ago, FalconJim said:

It shouldn't be THAT tough a game, especially, if our "D" balls out again!  I think, more like 34-17.  I just hope we don't let this be a "trap game", and ruin our momentum --- and hopes for a Wild Card!

We have a better shot at winning the division than we do of getting the WC...for the division we need to win out with New Orleans dropping 5 of 6...which means that even if they win one more, we can still take it.  With our losses to both Seattle and Minny, the WC is all but lost already...

48 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

We have a better shot at winning the division than we do of getting the WC...for the division we need to win out with New Orleans dropping 5 of 6...which means that even if they win one more, we can still take it.  With our losses to both Seattle and Minny, the WC is all but lost already...

No doubt, a LOT of things would have to fall in place for us to have a chance of making the Playoffs! 
We'd almost certainly have to win the NFCS to have a chance, and I don't see N. O. completely collapsing in order for that to happen....unless Bresus is knocked out....but then, they have Teddy, who was perfect!  
And, like you say, our chances of a Wild Card is close to nil, with those losses.  
But, until we are mathematically eliminated, I choose to keep the faith --- :slick: