Refried Beans

Tampa Bay Going to be Tough Game

77 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

This is going to be a tough game.....for them

Agree. The Falcons defense finally figured out that complementary football thingie. Tight coverage helps the rush get to the QB. Amazing insights have been discovered. Falcons - 33 Tampon Bay -17.

50 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Winston does play us tough, and those receivers are dangerous. Big reason I think we win is actually Koetter - their GM blows chunks and Koetter got blamed for all of their failures.

Not saying Koetter is good. I want him gone. But he wants to put on a clinic. I think we likely score 30+, more likely 40.

Yeah Koetter May run one in himself Sunday!  He’ll likely have Stoker lead blocking for him.......

PokerSteve likes this

29 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. The Falcons defense finally figured out that complementary football thingie. Tight coverage helps the rush get to the QB. Amazing insights have been discovered. Falcons - 33 Tampon Bay -17.

Amazing isn’t it?   I like that score. 

PokerSteve likes this

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Bucs will be lucky to stop the falcons run and pass game.  Falcons defense is at an all time high right now.  Not the best time to play the Falcons.

Vegas is certainly giving them the respect with the 4.5. If we dominate wonder what the Thanksgiving line will be?

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

6 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Falcons - 4.5 too rich, this is a field goal game, Bucs have had tough schedule like Falcons, Crab Legs always plays Atlanta tight, and players, coaches and front office people on both teams got jobs on the line. Should be a good game that comes down to someone kicking a field goal. Falcons 24 Bucs 23

You are clueless with your premise man—Tampa Bay is going to have a rough game and Atlanta has owned them the last few years.

34-17 Atlanta 

12 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I mean, it's in our house, so that's 3 right there. And we're both 3-7. Hardly crazy respect.

Agreed, if a point and a half against the Bucs is crazy respect....

12 hours ago, stingbee said:

You are clueless with your premise man—Tampa Bay is going to have a rough game and Atlanta has owned them the last few years.

34-17 Atlanta 

I wouldn’t call owned. Very close wins with Winston as QB. He has always given enough problems for Falcons D. 

8 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

That's one ugly *** crab. If I ever see this on my beach in South Carolina.........I'm calling K.O.G and telling him........I believe the 7th seal has broken brother.

lmao! Well played, Pappy! :D

16 hours ago, FalconJim said:

It shouldn't be THAT tough a game, especially, if our "D" balls out again!  I think, more like 34-17.  I just hope we don't let this be a "trap game", and ruin our momentum --- and hopes for a Wild Card!

Minnesota has to lose.out, that's not going to happen.

16 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Thank you.

I just stopped replying to the people going "why can ****** QBs pass on us? why are our DBs terrible?" and then in the same breath going "where's the pass rush?!"

slick0ne and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, Narcaguga said:

Minnesota has to lose.out, that's not going to happen.

Yeah, I doubt it!  But we can hope.... :rolleyes: 

I don't think the playoffs, I just want to see competitive games.

Having said that, I was happier when no one expected the Falcons to win. With a 3 - 7 record, It feels good being the underdog and winning

Refried Beans likes this

The Buccs pass D is worse than ours was...if we are prudent with the run game and attack them where they're vulnerable, we should be able to put points up, control the clock with the short game, and make them one dimensional on offense to the point of exploiting their mistakes.  I think they find the end zone a couple times with those receivers of theirs, but I see us winning a 27-24 game that is not truly as close as the score would indicate...

21 hours ago, FalconJim said:

It shouldn't be THAT tough a game, especially, if our "D" balls out again!  I think, more like 34-17.  I just hope we don't let this be a "trap game", and ruin our momentum --- and hopes for a Wild Card!

We have a better shot at winning the division than we do of getting the WC...for the division we need to win out with New Orleans dropping 5 of 6...which means that even if they win one more, we can still take it.  With our losses to both Seattle and Minny, the WC is all but lost already...

FalconJim and Refried Beans like this

48 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

We have a better shot at winning the division than we do of getting the WC...for the division we need to win out with New Orleans dropping 5 of 6...which means that even if they win one more, we can still take it.  With our losses to both Seattle and Minny, the WC is all but lost already...

No doubt, a LOT of things would have to fall in place for us to have a chance of making the Playoffs! 
We'd almost certainly have to win the NFCS to have a chance, and I don't see N. O. completely collapsing in order for that to happen....unless Bresus is knocked out....but then, they have Teddy, who was perfect!  
And, like you say, our chances of a Wild Card is close to nil, with those losses.  
But, until we are mathematically eliminated, I choose to keep the faith --- :slick: 

crab legs 

Yea, this will be close because it's a division opponent. 

22 hours ago, mqg96 said:

The Falcons play their best when not favored to win. Take it one week at a time. You never know which team will show up, then all of the sudden the narrative will change with a 180 turn again. 

Yep

15 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

That's one ugly *** crab. If I ever see this on my beach in South Carolina.........I'm calling K.O.G and telling him........I believe the 7th seal has broken brother.

The 7th seal has broken :lol: