Refried Beans

Tampa Bay Going to be Tough Game

77 posts in this topic

Falcons - 4.5 too rich, this is a field goal game, Bucs have had tough schedule like Falcons, Crab Legs always plays Atlanta tight, and players, coaches and front office people on both teams got jobs on the line. Should be a good game that comes down to someone kicking a field goal. Falcons 24 Bucs 23

Halcon-1 likes this

It was tight last season. Still remember that last play in week 6, where they almost tricked us for the w. 

It can be a tough one. This game is going to test if the D actually has improved or if it just an outlier. Facing a more mobile QB and  a better QB than Kyla Allen is going to be a harder challenge for the pass rush and the secondary. Hopefully number 44 has been given  incentives to continue the pressure on the QB. We still want a good compensatory pick from him. 

falconfreak1 likes this

My only concern really is their receivers. We've shown a lot of improvement the last two weeks but Evans and Godwin are different animals, especially both on the same team. Pass rush will need to show up again. 

PokerSteve and Ians0280 like this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Both teams have three wins. These aren't world beaters. Interesting to see if the new defense translates at home.

Hopefully it translates in keeping the other team out of the end zone for another eight quarters. 

papachaz likes this

2 hours ago, athell said:

I thought we'd win this game even when we were playing like crap.  I don't think it's going to be particularly close...

Especially if we keep this level of play up they stand no chance

athell likes this

They did not look great last week.  I watched the game.  But neither did the Saints or Brees.  If we play like we did the last two weeks and the coaches don't have a brain fart we will win.  I think part of is we are not giving away 100 yrds in unnecessary penalties. 

:munch:

thamill likes this

Winston does play us tough, and those receivers are dangerous. Big reason I think we win is actually Koetter - their GM blows chunks and Koetter got blamed for all of their failures.

Not saying Koetter is good. I want him gone. But he wants to put on a clinic. I think we likely score 30+, more likely 40.

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Falcons - 4.5 too rich, this is a field goal game, Bucs have had tough schedule like Falcons, Crab Legs always plays Atlanta tight, and players, coaches and front office people on both teams got jobs on the line. Should be a good game that comes down to someone kicking a field goal. Falcons 24 Bucs 23

It shouldn't be THAT tough a game, especially, if our "D" balls out again!  I think, more like 34-17.  I just hope we don't let this be a "trap game", and ruin our momentum --- and hopes for a Wild Card!

Edited by FalconJim
*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this