NFC South Receivers own the top5

How often is it that the NFC South produces 4 receivers that are top 5 in yardage. We all know Julio and Evans have excellent yards season to season. I'm not a stats guy but I think this is good to see for the NFC South. Spare me the whole yards per target argument for Thomas as this isn't about how they get the yards or the type of offense they're in. Just giving Kudos to the 4 receivers in the division

76655392-3083453758337787-76107330254788

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How often is it that the NFC South produces 4 receivers that are top 5 in yardage. We all know Julio and Evans have excellent yards season to season. I'm not a stats guy but I think this is good to see for the NFC South. Spare me the whole yards per target argument for Thomas as this isn't about how they get the yards or the type of offense they're in. Just giving Kudos to the 4 receivers in the division

lol i have godwin and evans on 1 fantasy team and evans jones hopkins on another 

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Shiny Hood Ornaments. No Rings. Maybe Thomas can get one this year. I doubt it.