2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

Carter

7 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I have been avoiding ESPN and other sports talk shows because is as if the dawgs shouldn’t even dress out because they don’t have a chance but I beg to differ because I think our defense is going to show out and the offense is going to finally dominate!!

I hardly ever watch ESPN at all unless it's to watch a game. Their "analysts" have been a joke for years. Remember how they used to set up a mock court room skit with Mark May and Lou Holtz to talk about the games of the day? Just dumb. And it hasn't gotten any better. They lost me a long time ago, most notably when they decided to switch all of their programming to that argumentative First Take style of bs where everyone says a whole lot of nothing about **** I don't even really care about.

I watched a little earlier today and they are not only 100% dismissive of UGA in this game but can't even get names/injuries right. Just lazy garbage.

Don't think people have enough appreciation for how good this defense really is. Or how close the offense is to being really good for that matter. We will need our best game of the season yet on Saturday, but I am confident that's exactly what we will get.

37 minutes ago, Carter said:

I hardly ever watch ESPN at all unless it's to watch a game. Their "analysts" have been a joke for years. Remember how they used to set up a mock court room skit with Mark May and Lou Holtz to talk about the games of the day? Just dumb. And it hasn't gotten any better. They lost me a long time ago, most notably when they decided to switch all of their programming to that argumentative First Take style of bs where everyone says a whole lot of nothing about **** I don't even really care about.

I watched a little earlier today and they are not only 100% dismissive of UGA in this game but can't even get names/injuries right. Just lazy garbage.

Don't think people have enough appreciation for how good this defense really is. Or how close the offense is to being really good for that matter. We will need our best game of the season yet on Saturday, but I am confident that's exactly what we will get.

Agreed!!

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

LSU is way too cocky! That is always the kiss of death.

I have a good feeling for GA today, time to see some Junkyard Dawgs!

I do too, Fromm's been there before if he can avoid mistakes and his receivers make a few plays, they will have a shot win this. They got nothing to lose. Dawgs squeak one out 24-21

I think we get time of possession on our side. I think James Cook and the TEs are going to have a heck of a first half.  I think we get a turnover and give a turnover in the first half.  I think we have guys that have made us mad and have not done much all year that come in and make a difference.  UGA 27-24.  Joe Burrows will have 2 turnovers today.    

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Give me some fo that positive energy.. i need it!!

This is the least amount of expectations I’ve ever had in a UGA SECCG.  No Cager, no Pickens, Swift hurt...for an offense that already can’t move the ball through the air, this doesn’t look good.

Probably means we dominate