2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully this will be the pre-game speech Ed Ogeron delivers to the LSU players prior to kickoff.

8-0. Since 2000, that's the record in the SECCG of the team with the number 1 rated defense in the SEC.   I like this!

I hardly ever watch ESPN at all unless it's to watch a game. Their "analysts" have been a joke for years. Remember how they used to set up a mock court room skit with Mark May and Lou Holtz to talk ab

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Really? You canNOT be SERIOUS!

We fired right for being content w ten wins season only? What’s different ? We got the next level w Kirby sure but again no different than richt can’t finish- and Kirby teams lot more talented than marks teams were? So explain? What by coaching- not recruiting are u impressed w? We are top 3 in talent In the country 

4 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Knew it all week long it was going to happen because they have even less offense than the falcons... their recievers suck and fromm has regressed to the point that if smart had any guts he should have benched him weeks ago....So sick of seeing him miss wide open players.  They have been WAY overrated all year and as much as I hate to see it, it was obvious this blow out was going to happen.  I hope this  wakes smart and uga up because they deserved this beat down.

Benched him for who? Stetson Bennett? You're kidding right?

Just now, Flip Flop said:

This Burrow kid would make a blitz happy team so sad.

LOL.  Like that's not what he's done without UGA hardly having any chance to get a hand on him, much less hit him hard.  In case you haven't noticed...  the few times GA has sent 5 are basically the only plays where the D managed to disrupt the LSU passing game.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@Carter @TheTrue7 @Unknøwn @SacFalcFan @blkbigdog35 @RING OF HONOR @theDIRTYcode @sdogg @mike teevee

I'd like to apologize to you guys for having to put up with some of these Georgia fans that give you guys a bad rap and make the Georgia fan base as a whole very annoying. You guys are good peeps in my book and I enjoy talking to you guys about sports and stuff since you guys can actually have an objective conversation without turning it into a pissing match unlike some on here who like to turn to personal insults when it's not needed.

All good dude. It’s that way with all fan bases. 

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@Carter @TheTrue7 @Unknøwn @SacFalcFan @blkbigdog35 @RING OF HONOR @theDIRTYcode @sdogg @mike teevee

I'd like to apologize to you guys for having to put up with some of these Georgia fans that give you guys a bad rap and make the Georgia fan base as a whole very annoying. You guys are good peeps in my book and I enjoy talking to you guys about sports and stuff since you guys can actually have an objective conversation without turning it into a pissing match unlike some on here who like to turn to personal insults when it's not needed.

What am I chopped liver.  I know you are mad that I am destroying the division in our fantasy football but am I really that bad (sarcasm off)

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You should apologize for yourself.   You decided to take shots at people that said nothing wrong in this thread.

Shame on you