2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully this will be the pre-game speech Ed Ogeron delivers to the LSU players prior to kickoff.

8-0. Since 2000, that's the record in the SECCG of the team with the number 1 rated defense in the SEC.   I like this!

I hardly ever watch ESPN at all unless it's to watch a game. Their "analysts" have been a joke for years. Remember how they used to set up a mock court room skit with Mark May and Lou Holtz to talk ab

Posted Images

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Says the guy who decided to go into an Auburn/LSU game thread crying about a game from 2 years ago that had nothing to do with the topic at hand? Pot meet kettle.

Are you like 10yrs old?  Seems you must be the  obsessed one - October 26th?   seems like you have been thinking about me calling you a whiner for six weeks

Guess what?  You are still a whiner :lol:

I don’t wanna hear about recruits in two months...

I don’t wanna hear about all the guys we have coming back...

At this stage just deliver.  Because right now I’m thinking it’s just gonna be more of us getting close and coming up short.  This was a pathetic performance today.  LSU is good but even with the injuries, etc. they had no business embarrassing you like this in what was essentially a home game.

I’m convinced the curse is real.

Just now, g-dawg said:

Are you like 10yrs old?  Seems you must be the  obsessed one - October 26th?   seems like you have been thinking about me calling you a whiner for six weeks

Guess what?  You are still a whiner :lol:

I was talking about Georgia fans as a whole being whiners since you weren't the only one that came after me in that thread for pointing all the holding LSU got away with. Your post just happened to be near the top of the thread and it wasn't like it was hard to find the thread since this forum doesn't get a lot of action. I only had to go back 2 pages to get it.

Just now, slamee101 said:

I don’t wanna hear about recruits in two months...

I don’t wanna hear about all the guys we have coming back...

At this stage just deliver.  Because right now I’m thinking it’s just gonna be more of us getting close and coming up short.  This was a pathetic performance today.  LSU is good but even with the injuries, etc. they had no business embarrassing you like this in what was essentially a home game.

I’m convinced the curse is real.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I was talking about Georgia fans as a whole being whiners since you weren't the only one that came after me in that thread for pointing all the holding LSU got away with. Your post just happened to be near the top of the thread and it wasn't like it was hard to find the thread since this forum doesn't get a lot of action. I only had to go back 2 pages to get it.

Haha haha - you’re pathetic