Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

Just now, mike teevee said:

Ok. Now that this season is officially over. I hope we seriously try to go after a grad transfer at QB. At the very least we need a dedicated QB coach. 

I know Kirby will never drop Fromm at this point, but he is obviously the weak link this year. 

Like Greyson Lambert?

I am used to being disappointed.  

I said earlier to my daughter we are playing in a championship game earlier.  She said "They are going to lose like usual.  I said be positive.

I just said it looks like we lost.  She said I told you so.  

sigh

At least I still have the 2017 National Championship runner up, 1995 Atlanta Braves and 1980 Georgia bulldogs.  I am depressed typing this.   

Defense is on talent Alone no sacks hardly no scheme just talent, overrated all year vs what great offense have we seen - again Kirby bad overrated so is pittman, we are team coached by great recruiters not coaches 

Fromm is totally off. It’s not just his mechanics either. He is making terrible reads, not making the right check on run plays and just overall sucking. We never stood a chance in this game with the QB disparity. 

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Maybe if someone says LSU winning the NC and New Orleans winning the SB will shut some of you up . Buck Furrow 

Don’t you put that on us Ricky Bobby.

Those swamp rats would be unbearable forever 

3 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

We should keep rushing 3, should be happy w a sugar bowl... Kirby should be on hot seat next year, strictly based on big games and game day ability just a bad coach. Bad hires , scheme worse than right imo, because his teams are a lot more talented , he’s just a better recruiter 

Great recruiter.... average coach. A good DC as well. If GA looks like this next year, well, I’m glad we are competitive, but with our talent, we should be dominate.

Just now, frankly88 said:

I don't think so.  I think LSU will win by at least 10 points 

I almost have to agree. I usually say defense wins championships but I’m not sure any defense can neutralize this one

The Fromm hate kills me. He lost 75% of his offense pass catcher's. I will say, UGA needs to look for a new offensive coordinator. The Mark Richt offense is an old trick.