2019 SEC Championship: #4 Georgia vs #2 LSU

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

there isn't an opening right now and if bobo can't wait for some reason what are we to do?  before you say fire coley that isn't going to happen.. coley is going to need to leave for another job.  

Coley has done a really poor job.   I know we lost all our top WRs but honestly the ones we have should be better.   It’s just been bad all season and too much talent to be this poor on offense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully this will be the pre-game speech Ed Ogeron delivers to the LSU players prior to kickoff.

8-0. Since 2000, that's the record in the SECCG of the team with the number 1 rated defense in the SEC.   I like this!

I hardly ever watch ESPN at all unless it's to watch a game. Their "analysts" have been a joke for years. Remember how they used to set up a mock court room skit with Mark May and Lou Holtz to talk ab

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i don't get what we are even doing on offense.. what are we?  we should be attacking the edges and slants for the wrs.. this LSU defense can be had even for a struggling offense. 

And this is why I maintain that a change MUST be made on the offensive staff.  It's not just about play-calling.  He's had plenty of good calls that were just not executed.   Yes all the WR's left. blah, blah blah.  There is still enough talent on this team to build a competent offense. 

Every part of the offense has been bad to inconsistent. I've never seen a situation where you had great leadership at the top and a total $#!Tshow just underneath it.  Coley running the offense by himself just isn't working. 

Edited by frankly88
1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

there isn't an opening right now and if bobo can't wait for some reason what are we to do?  before you say fire coley that isn't going to happen.. coley is going to need to leave for another job.  

Who is hiring him though?

Hes taking a demotion to stay at a power 5 school.

If he goes below that...okay. Hes no threat to us recruiting wise.

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Who is hiring him though?

Hes taking a demotion to stay at a power 5 school.

If he goes below that...okay. Hes no threat to us recruiting wise.

bobo is not a big threat to us at south carolina.. it's one thing to recruit south georgia for fsu or bama or auburn or UGA, but not for south carolina.. i think it's a bad more for bobo, but i thought leaving for csu was a bad move.. he didn't pay attention to what was left behind there and how behind they were on facilities.  bobo hates mcgarity and vice versa.. 

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Coley has done a really poor job.   I know we lost all our top WRs but honestly the ones we have should be better.   It’s just been bad all season and too much talent to be this poor on offense.

Play calls could be better and we’ve had some drops, but the biggest issue this year is Fromm’s accuracy. 

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

i don't agree that coley has done a really poor job.. no oc we have has done a good job according to our fans.. the very same fans who hate coley, hated the previous oc, and hated bobo.  is coley great?  nope.. but losing your top 6 pass catchers and having just 9 catches return will hurt any team out there.. we are struggling offensively due to a lot of stuff and it's not just coley.. fromm, the wrs, rbs, and oline all have blame in this.. it's so easy to blame coley, but imo the blame goes around. 

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

bobo is not a big threat to us at south carolina.. it's one thing to recruit south georgia for fsu or bama or auburn or UGA, but not for south carolina.. i think it's a bad more for bobo, but i thought leaving for csu was a bad move.. he didn't pay attention to what was left behind there and how behind they were on facilities.  bobo hates mcgarity and vice versa.. 

Oh I agree with the bobo part.

But I mean Coley. Who is hiring him to he an OC? Hes gonna have to take a demotion to stay in the power 5.