Schwarzwald

Larkin officially back [*ACTIVE ROSTER PROMO]

39 posts in this topic

Larkin looks like he has a good motor and some moves can get him to the QB, as seen in the preseason. I don't know if he is an NFL caliber guy, but I'd love to see what he can do if he gets activated.

PokerSteve likes this

When given the opportunity, though not great they have done well, Hill, Sheffield, Ollison, Blake, Grace etc and imho hustle harder than some of our starters. I think Larkin will do as good or better than some guys we've been playing.

FalconBlood and PokerSteve like this

On 11/20/2019 at 7:16 AM, Flying Falcon said:

Probably because of Takk.

Takk was injured during the Panthers game but he was back in later. This move is probably because of Clay.

4 hours ago, Gold4425 said:

When given the opportunity, though not great they have done well, Hill, Sheffield, Ollison, Blake, Grace etc and imho hustle harder than some of our starters. I think Larkin will do as good or better than some guys we've been playing.

Agree. Took forever for back-up guys to get an opportunity. Palmer got to make one catch and then was promptly shelved for the rest of the game.

Larkin has the knack for getting to the QB. You would hope that alone would be enough to guarantee him a generous supply of reps, but with Quinn you just don't really know. Senat still hasn't seen the light of day.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. Took forever for back-up guys to get an opportunity. Palmer got to make one catch and then was promptly shelved for the rest of the game.

Larkin has the knack for getting to the QB. You would hope that alone would be enough to guarantee him a generous supply of reps, but with Quinn you just don't really know. Senat still hasn't seen the light of day.

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricte

He had a really nice move into a sack against the Dolphins in preseason.  I'd like to see him get off of blocks faster and quicker counters from him so he doesn't run himself out of plays.  Lets see what the kid has.

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Nah, Clay was full practice and doesn't even have an injury designation anymore.

That's great. Just saw that

8 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricte

We don’t even know his real name because he’s been stashed away in the depths of the abyss for so long.