Schwarzwald

Larkin officially back [*ACTIVE ROSTER PROMO]

39 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, EZfalcons said:

Hope to see Larkin do some damage if clayborn is out.

What's wrong with Clayborn? Did he get hurt also?

What is the status of Cominsky? I thought he would be rotational / special team, but I haven’t seen him that much on the field. I can only remember him from preseason 

Edited by Disco

1 minute ago, Disco said:

What is the status of Cominsky? I thought he would be rotational / special team, but I haven’t seen him that much on the field. I can only remember him from preseason 

It seems like he got dinged up a few games back. Ankle I think.

Edited by Geneaut

Just now, Disco said:

What is the status of Cominsky? I thought he World be rotational / special team, but I haven’t seen him that much on the field. I can only remember him from preseason 

He definitely was playing early on in the season but haven’t seen him as of late. I thought he seemed like he he was playing decent. Not good. But decent. 

Disco likes this

cominsky was injured a couple weeks ago and has been out since. clay got a groin injury at the end of sundays game, i believe he has had groin issues before so this could be bad for him.

takk obviously hurt his shoulder but no real word on how bad yet.

Since all those guys got dinged up and pulled from the game we have improved.  Leave them on the bench for now.  The team is firing on all cylinders.  I can only say we have improved since Koo showed up.  I am officially calling it the Koo effect. :munch:

1 hour ago, Realsurfin said:

Since all those guys got dinged up and pulled from the game we have improved.  Leave them on the bench for now.  The team is firing on all cylinders.  I can only say we have improved since Koo showed up.  I am officially calling it the Koo effect. :munch:

Koo Story, bro!

:lol:

Happy to hear he's back.  Larkin has so much potential and promise as a pass rusher.  I'd like to see him on the field before year's end to see what he can do.  Even if they get him snaps in place of Campbell (average to below average) would be fine with me.

Captain Falcon likes this

14 hours ago, sanfranfalcon said:

funny that AC was not mentioned in the injury count on Monday..nor did anyone ask. hopefully he's a go and Larkin is in for Cominsky...

Cominsky plays a very different role to Larkin.

Tuioti-Mariner has been filling in for Cominsky. Larkin will be cover for if Takk or Clay cant go.

Flying Falcon and Schwarzwald like this

UPDATE: Larkin could be promoted to 53 man for TB game. Since it would be to cover injured DEs, that would likely mean active and getting snaps, too.

We sacrificed the entire season for this moment but finally we made it:

:tiphat:

Faithful Falcon likes this

On 11/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, KRUNKuno said:

Maybe they’re finally starting to realize they should give guys who flash potential a shot?

Get out of here with that kooky talk.

PokerSteve likes this