JDaveG

Culture, part 2.....

87 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

Why are you guys scared of saying Rich Mcay's name out loud.....? Is he like the scary power behind the throne or something?

I've only seen his name in Lovecraft's work so I figured it was unpronouncable.

:lol:

crimsonhawk likes this

28 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I've only seen his name in Lovecraft's work so I figured it was unpronouncable.

:lol:

lol, fair enough

Blank seriously needs to make a fan poll from this board!!!! Once the votes are in for candidates .......Stay OFF the man's ***. 

Let him do his thang......he ways! noeswataimsaying?

Not saying I agree or disagree with you op, but I've always wondered myself if Blank was too hands on, or as you said, a micro manager.  Seems like I remember Kyle S mentioning having a lot of control over the team in SF when the reports came out he was leaving the Falcons.  Could be another sign about Blank being more hands on that we are led to believe as fans. 

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Can't listen now. Don't suppose you'd like to give Cliffnotes?

Here's the article from 92.9 the Game

The Atlanta Falcons look like a completely different team, at least defensively, than one before the bye-week.

One of the things that is going to be interesting to monitor in the Falcons final six games is how is coach Dan Quinn going to be judged?

If things continue to go well, does he get more credit for fixing it or more blame for it going bad in the first place?

"You should be judged on the entire body of work," Jason Butt of The Athletic said.

The narrative of whether Coach Quinn would keep his job has changed in the last two weeks after blowout wins against the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers on the road.

"If they wind up going 6-2, 7-1 over this last stretch, you know, I think anything's on the table quite honestly," Butt continued.

"On top of that, I think more so than any of the previous coaches that have worked for Arthur Blank; Arthur Blank really, really likes Dan Quinn and trusts Dan Quinn."

"Part of me wonders or thinks that if there's a way that he can go about not firing Dan Quinn, he will definitely go that path."

I have often wondered how much AB has been meddling with the football ops. I think he is way more involved than he should be, and of course the people aren’t in a position to tell him to kick rocks. I think he generally stays out of the way, but occasionally dictates what is going to happen, and figures TD, Quinn and co will have to make it work. I know this isn’t necessarily a big deal, but I absolutely hate it when I see him pacing the sideline during the 4th quarter of games. Just stay the **** out of the way and let those people do their jobs, without having an owner hovering over them like a disgruntled Angel of Death.

FalconsIn2012 likes this