Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew4719

Chiefs @ Chargers

45 posts in this topic

Phillip’s arm looks dead and I’m for real. He’s putting in all his umph just to drive the ball 15 yards.

This is what I worry about assuming these QB’s are gonna play at a high level into their 40’s. Phillip is still 37 and he looks like he got old overnight.

Flying Falcon and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Phillip’s arm looks dead and I’m for real. He’s putting in all his umph just to drive the ball 15 yards.

This is what I worry about assuming these QB’s are gonna play at a high level into their 40’s. Phillip is still 37 and he looks like he got old overnight.

10 kids :ninja:

Drew4719 likes this

We need a Patrick maholms. We gottA draft tua. He don't have his size but he has the playmaking ability. Let sit the first year. He should fall to us since he hurt

6 minutes ago, izibit74 said:

We need a Patrick maholms. We gottA draft tua. He don't have his size but he has the playmaking ability. Let sit the first year. He should fall to us since he hurt

Derp

20 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Looking like Ryan out there winding up...

Flying Falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Damm, another turnover for rivers 

Old man ran out of arm. If he coulda gotten it out there another yard and a half, he hits his guy in stride. This is almost sad to watch.

That charger defense done stood tall though. Looks like they might give him one more crack at it.

Flying Falcon and Drew4719 like this