Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.B.N.

Crow

7 posts in this topic

Alright, so as a lot of you know I have been critical of Ryan and this team a lot lately. Me and a lot of other fans have been all about tanking for Chase Young, and while he would be a great asset to this defense, it's likely we will miss out on him. I must admit, the past two games have made me feel alive again, I really enjoy the feeling of this team winning - so with that being said F*** tanking and lets win out!!! Also, Ryan has been playing phenomenal and I owe him and some of you posters an apology. So here is my crow and I am eating it extra crispy!!!! LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!

Real spit, I’ve given apologies in the past but is fans don’t owe the players anything. If they play like **** then they deserve to be **** on. They get kudos when they play good. But in the end we don’t owe them a single ounce of an apology for them ****ting the bed all the time

roguebeaver, D.B.N. and ShadyRef like this

when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Real spit, I’ve given apologies in the past but is fans don’t owe the players anything. If they play like **** then they deserve to be **** on. They get kudos when they play good. But in the end we don’t owe them a single ounce of an apology for them ****ting the bed all the time

True, this post is more directed to the posters here who I owe an apology to!

roguebeaver and ya_boi_j like this

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

You just want the same thing most of us won't ... a championship. 

Yeah man, that's all I want!! I'm craving a championship so bad just like the rest of us. Hopefully we will get to experience that soon 

Geneaut likes this