ike barn87987

If DQ stays what about TD?

197 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Why because he’s the best we’ve ever had you’d rather slurp some of these bums we’ve had as GMs before hand.

I take it as a compliment the only thing TD has done is raise expectations so I guess it comes with the territory.

Its ok keep telling yourself guys like Herrock Reeves McKay and others were close go live in the past with those bums because that’s who you want to slurp.

Guys who couldn’t build a consistent winner to save there lives.You want mediocrity go right ahead.

LMAO. Dimi made his bones on the back of Reeves' and McKay's players. Went 56-24 with em. When it was time to replace em he went on an 18-30 (.375) run that is currently running at 49-57 (.462) with only 2 out of 7 playoff berths. Sand games.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Dimi made his bones on the back of Reeves' and McKay's players. Went 56-24 with em. When it was time to replace em he went on an 18-30 (.375) run that is currently running at 49-57 (.462) with only 2 out of 7 playoff berths. Sand games.

Haha keep dreaming 

TD had no coaches no QB no nothing when he got here.Inherited the Vick mess drafted Ryan went to FA got the burner and the rests history

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Haha keep dreaming 

TD had no coaches no QB no nothing when he got here.Inherited the Vick mess drafted Ryan went to FA got the burner and the rests history

What happened in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2019? 

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

What happened in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2019? 

2019 isn’t over yet 2018 injury riddled 2015 new coach and OC the carry on was SB and Divisional playoff.

2013 and 14 the coach and GM lost there way.

Yet through all the supposed turmoil for the most part of the decade we’ve had a chance to win it all 3 times.

Can you honestly say that since 70 since you’ve been a fan we’ve had that with any other GM not named Thomas Dimitroff?

Vandy likes this

59 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Top 5 In league IMO.

Best GM in team history, and it’s not even close.

I’m going to put him at #2 until everyone shuts up about firing him. I’ve said it 1000 times - if Shanny kicks the most obvious FG in NFL history, we’re building TD a statue and forgiving him for the rest of his career for any mistakes. 

25 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

I’m going to put him at #2 until everyone shuts up about firing him. I’ve said it 1000 times - if Shanny kicks the most obvious FG in NFL history, we’re building TD a statue and forgiving him for the rest of his career for any mistakes. 

if Shanny kicks the most obvious FG in NFL history, we’re building TD a statue and forgiving him for the rest of his career for any mistakes. 

That would have been for every player current, former, front office, fans, e.t.c.....I agree. But it backfired like my ex wife.

The last 2 games proved TD wasn’t the problem, Quinn was. Quinn turned Beasley into an OLB after a 15.5 sack season as a DE, and turned a great DB coach into a WR coach for the most talented corps in the league. The team has been talented year after year, and if not for idiotic coaching, would have had multiple rings right now. It’s not a coincidence that the second play calling duties were taken away from him, the Falcons look like the most talented team in the league, We more than doubled our Sack and turnover count in 2 freaking games. 

If TD needs to go, its because he sucks at judging coaches, not players.

Quinn sucks. Make Raheem or Ulbrich the interim. If the players like Quinn around, demote him to the cheerleading squad.

I think its time TD goes or impose his will in building the trenches.. we need extra help in there.... its time to be a nasty trench team.. we need an identity for this team...

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

38 minutes ago, paulitik said:

The last 2 games proved TD wasn’t the problem, Quinn was. Quinn turned Beasley into an OLB after a 15.5 sack season as a DE, and turned a great DB coach into a WR coach for the most talented corps in the league. The team has been talented year after year, and if not for idiotic coaching, would have had multiple rings right now. It’s not a coincidence that the second play calling duties were taken away from him, the Falcons look like the most talented team in the league, We more than doubled our Sack and turnover count in 2 freaking games. 

Quinn sucks. Make Raheem or Ulbrich the interim. If the players like Quinn around, demote him to the cheerleading squad.

lol PAULITIK What's up!!!!!!

On 11/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, ike barn87987 said:

AB will have a tough decision to make if we finish the season strong. Last time he fired Smitty and kept TD. This time will he fire TD and keep DQ, or will he keep both, or will he clean house? I believe it's all or nothing. But if he fires TD and keeps DQ I think the new GM is either George Paton or Trent Kirchner.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seahawks-exec-vikings-assistant-gm-are-favorites-to-replace-falcons-gm/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/03/quinn-had-hoped-for-package-deal-with-paton/

I think TD&DQ will probably get fired. it's time to win some meaningless games so we don't have a  top 10  draft pick

8 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

WEll, I was going down to write exactly what you said,,, So I jut bumped yours... I agree with you... TD is one of the best things that has every happened to this team,, What I don't get is we seem to have found our problem and fixed it.. So why are so many people still complaining?? Yeah, I hate it too that our year is probably shoot ...But at least I think we are now on the right road at least!! Makes me feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago.

we are 3 to 7 that's why people mad

4 hours ago, paulitik said:

thank you for making me laugh  

16 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Historically bad at talent evaluation and picks across both the OL and DL in the drafts and Free Agency. Look over his 11 years here with  dozens of failed draft picks and Free Agent signings across both lines. The last 2 games don't change that.

So this can be said about all GM's...

Before the season started most were saying this was the most talented team that the Falcons had ever had.  Now at 3-7 TD is the problem.  No, the problem was the talent wasn't being used to their strengths.  That's the coach, and it's apparent, as the nose on my face, that DQ had a horrible defensive plan in place. 

Geneaut and kiwifalcon like this

16 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Historically bad at talent evaluation and picks across both the OL and DL in the drafts and Free Agency. Look over his 11 years here with  dozens of failed draft picks and Free Agent signings across both lines. The last 2 games don't change that.

Before the season started most were saying this was the most talented team that the Falcons had ever had.  Now at 3-7 TD is the problem.  No, the problem was the talent wasn't being used to their strengths.  That's the coach, and it's apparent, as the nose on my face, that DQ had a horrible defensive plan in place. 

12 hours ago, paulitik said:

Funny that Ulbrich gets credit for the last two games and not the 0-3 stretch before that where the D gave up 98 points.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, Ovie_Lover said:

When you outscore your division rivals 55-12 and someone still finds a reason to cry.

Who under executed exactly? You said rooks, sophomores, and vets so I expect at a minimum of 6 guys to be listed here.

Says a lot, doesnt it? 

He's got all the answers though. Trust him. 

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

When you definitely know how numbers work. 

yikes. 

On 11/18/2019 at 1:34 AM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

TD isn't going anywhere unless he chooses to.

The next thing you know.. People on here will be wanting to get rid of Arthur Blank......  Best thing that ever happen to the Falcons...If we keep playing like we did the last  2 games.. I don't know how anybody would want to change anything . We'd at least have a lot to look forward to next year and the rest of this year.. 

23 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

if Shanny kicks the most obvious FG in NFL history, we’re building TD a statue and forgiving him for the rest of his career for any mistakes. 

That would have been for every player current, former, front office, fans, e.t.c.....I agree. But it backfired like my ex wife.

Yeah that’s what happens when you deliver a ring to a starving city. All your sins after that are forgiven. 

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

15 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

When you definitely know how numbers work. 

yikes. 

Or how to skew them.