Cole World

Crybaby

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

I think they had sacked Ryan about 5-6 times in the game, before he made that comment, and the Falcons started coming back. Believe he was also complaining to the Refs about late hits and Ruffing-the-Passer-Penalties. That is why he was so PO'd and made that now famous comment.

Man, do these dudes ever forget anything? Knew when Ryan made that comment, it was going to keep coming back to haunt us for a long time. Did not ever think it would be for this long.

Well other then the tweet I dont think it came back to hunt us! We have had the panthers numbers... but I get what your saying about not letting something go lol. But maybe that is what motives him! (Panthers DE)

Cheap Talk likes this

2 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

I think they had sacked Ryan about 5-6 times in the game, before he made that comment, and the Falcons started coming back. Believe he was also complaining to the Refs about late hits and Ruffing-the-Passer-Penalties. That is why he was so PO'd and made that now famous comment.

Man, do these dudes ever forget anything? Knew when Ryan made that comment, it was going to keep coming back to haunt us for a long time. Did not ever think it would be for this long.

Greg Hardy started that BS. Remember Matt Bryant at the end of that second game in 2012?

falconsfan84 likes this

4 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Calling someone a cry baby for kicking yalls butt... then telling you to get the **** of his field.

Wonder what he calls cam newton for being who he is lol 

"Daddy" would be my guess.

AllStarHandyMan likes this

4 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

They were for a bit, then he disabled his comments section. 

Then he posted more garbage about Matt and immediately disabled comments on it too.  LMAO

Atlantafan21 likes this