Cole World

Crybaby

32 posts in this topic

I wish Ryan would've planted a flag at the 50 yard line. But we're above that noise. Like Lombardi said, act like you've been there. And we have. Many many wins over the puddy tats

39 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Calling someone a cry baby for kicking yalls butt... then telling you to get the **** of his field.

Wonder what he calls cam newton for being who he is lol 

I think they had sacked Ryan about 5-6 times in the game, before he made that comment, and the Falcons started coming back. Believe he was also complaining to the Refs about late hits and Ruffing-the-Passer-Penalties. That is why he was so PO'd and made that now famous comment.

Man, do these dudes ever forget anything? Knew when Ryan made that comment, it was going to keep coming back to haunt us for a long time. Did not ever think it would be for this long.

17 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

I think they had sacked Ryan about 5-6 times in the game, before he made that comment, and the Falcons started coming back. Believe he was also complaining to the Refs about late hits and Ruffing-the-Passer-Penalties. That is why he was so PO'd and made that now famous comment.

Man, do these dudes ever forget anything? Knew when Ryan made that comment, it was going to keep coming back to haunt us for a long time. Did not ever think it would be for this long.

Matt made that comment after they whooped their a$$

JDaveG likes this

38 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Matt made that comment after they whooped their a$$

Yeah that’s the thing, the game was won. He only said it after the game winning field goal sailed through. And I always thought it was more a response to all the showboating Cam and Co. had done all day, only to lose in the end. He wasn’t complaining about being sacked or anything remotely close to that. 

I loved it at the time and still do.

Oh, and Sarah Ryan is a bad a$$. Don’t mess with her guys. 

1 hour ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Calling someone a cry baby for kicking yalls butt... then telling you to get the **** of his field.

Wonder what he calls cam newton for being who he is lol 

my understanding by what was said by the announcers,  is it goes back to Ryan telling them to 'get the F off our field' He was calling Matt a crybaby for that

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

my understanding by what was said by the announcers,  is it goes back to Ryan telling them to 'get the F off our field' He was calling Matt a crybaby for that

But how is he a crybaby for winning tho? 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

But how is he a crybaby for winning tho? 

after I posted this, I read back through some more posts and it's pretty well covered above. He'd been sack 5 or 6 times that game, had a few complaints to the refs about late hits and such, thus he was deemed a crybaby by them. 

2 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Heard them say something about this during the game.  I hope Falcons fans are giving it to him on IG right now 

he turned his comments off like a b***h lol

SirCzah and VTCrunkler like this