jlrfalcon

POLL #2 - WHAT CHANCE DO YOU GIVE QUINN OF KEEPING HIS JOB AFTER TODAY?

POLL #2 - WHAT CHANCE DO YOU GIVE QUINN OF KEEPING HIS JOB AFTER TODAY?   129 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT CHANCE DO YOU GIVE QUINN OF KEEPING HIS JOB AFTER TODAY?

• 100% = he stays
    • 75% = he likely stays
    • 50% = he might but might not stay
    • 25% = he is still likely gone
    • 0% = he is still gone

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Our 2016 season was a result of Kyle Shanahan carrying him.

Our continual downward death-spiral is a result of no offensive genius carrying his slack know-nothing/do-nothing ***.

Fire Quinn.

Are you a Cowboys fan?

I think blank is really sold on Quinn. I think he doesn't want to fire him. Also, I think it was the players who were the cause of the slow start. Not Quinn. Blank understands this and is why he is in Quinn's corner. 

Let's change the mantra to "DO YOUR JOB" though. Forget this Rise Up/Brotherhood stuff. 

20 hours ago, kschreck said:

Honestly these last two games just make me more frustrated with DQ than I was before. Two straight years the team pisses away games until it doesn't matter then start winning.

Yet people still want him back.  Guess people have short memory.  

kschreck likes this

Let him go!!! I'll take beast Nda sheets with me and get the job. Then hand it over to Gdawg. All taft get in free, with a lifetime membership at the Gold club.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, falconfansince66 said:

IF this team wins out playing at the level that they are playing at right now, there's no way he gets fired.  But, there's still another six games left for this team to fall flat on their faces again. I think the Saints game at home and the 9ers games can be the deciding factors here. We lose either and we can't finish above .500 and if we lose both that will likely dictate some further changes. I personally want to see this team win out and come into the 2020 season on an eight game winning streak with maybe some upgrades that will make it even better. 

This !