g-dawg

If we could just convince Falcons the record is 1-9 before season starts

41 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You sound like a mocker focker that’s frustrated because he doesn’t know whether to mock us at 4, 8, 12 or 16. Tank on. Falcons ain’t.

If you looked up “model of consistency” in the dictionary, there would be a picture of this old coot. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

22 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

We've still had 20 pass attempts to just 9 rush attempts. Seems standard Dirk to me. 

Man I saw a rollout and crossing routes from DK in the last 2 weeks.

He’s slowly getting it.

Julio just about took a crosser in for a TD last week Ridley wiiiiiddddeeee open this week early in the game.

Just need to see more commitment to outside zone runs to set up the inside and the change will be complete.

STs is the best I’ve seen since the 2017 playoff win against the Rams.

25 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

He’s slowly getting it.

Julio just about took a crosser in for a TD last week Ridley wiiiiiddddeeee open this week early in the game.

Just need to see more commitment to outside zone runs to set up the inside and the change will be complete.

That #40 on Special Teams - someone told me he was a new fullback - dude was waaaaaaaylaying on Panther's players - layin' dudes out!

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

26 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

He’s slowly getting it.

Offense is better but still spluttering along. We're still way too predictable on offense (Run, Pass, Pass). Ryan is getting the ball out of his hands quicker the last 2 weeks so maybe we're going back to some more WC principles and away from the 4 verticals that Koetter loves, we just need more balance and unpredictability.

6 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

Offense is better but still spluttering along. We're still way too predictable on offense (Run, Pass, Pass). Ryan is getting the ball out of his hands quicker the last 2 weeks so maybe we're going back to some more WC principles and away from the 4 verticals that Koetter loves, we just need more balance and unpredictability.

Yeah the defense has stepped up for 2 weeks.  The offense though is not where they should be.  Mostly from OL but also scheme.

It's crazy that we got 4 fairly expensive (in money or draft capital) OL this year and still can't consistently run the ball or form a pocket.

18 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Keith Smith FB. Forgot we signed him

Was with Raiders last year.

if he does nothing other than special teams (and as a FB, that is probably likely) - he is worth the paycheck - need guys like that on a successful team.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

4 hours ago, g-dawg said:

If you looked up “model of consistency” in the dictionary, there would be a picture of this old coot. 

Right next to you mockin in mid season, with 46 more to come. Consistent.

Well if I ever get the GM job my first hire will be you. VP-Mockin.

Heard Dimi once say they do 100s of mocks. You'd be in mocker heaven.

We're playing Great! Super proud, but I'm like Yaboi J......pizzes me off bad! We can't afford this to happen again next season. That's why I'm personally concerned about Quinn. We start like this in any phase next season......more robotic responses that I can't take anymore! 

Guys and Gals, we're winning now, but we're in a tougher situation than you think.

ya_boi_j and Godzilla1985 like this

4 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Arthur Blank put em in the Scared Straight Program during the bye week.

Yep, and Johnny Cash was gunna visit with a song.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, ya_boi_j said:

What about Dirk. There’s been a complete turnaround in offensive playcalling as well. ***** crazy

Dirk probably got his bubble screen chewed out.

ya_boi_j likes this

4 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Passing out of run formations I’ve seen aswell.If you have a look at that Ridley deep cross early was off a roll out and outside zone run fake.

I’ve never understood why we haven’t used that more often especially against zone defenses.If executed correctly it’s a zone beater all day with the WRers we have.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:52 PM, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Because it’s the most Falcon thing to do.

Look great when it no longer matters.

Thats why I think we go 9-7. Its the most falco n thing to do