Goober Pyle

Falcons Inactives vs Panthers

28 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

It has to be very demoralizing to Senat to never get an opportunity to play.

What was the point of drafting him if he isnt going to play 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Senat still riding pine is still disappointing but at least we figured out that Ish (great guy) is not an answer at S and while he is good at tackling, he is a liability in almost every other useful way.

27 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

No Ish. I never root for a man to lose a job, but I like it.

And what’s the deal with Senat? He must done burned all his bridges at the Branch.

According to one poster who claims to have inside sources, Senat has been injured all season long. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I personally believe he’s either lazy at practice or something happened before the Saints game last season that got him in the dog house

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

According to one poster who claims to have inside sources, Senat has been injured all season long. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I personally believe he’s either lazy at practice or something happened before the Saints game last season that got him in the dog house

I'd really like to believe he's hurt, because that's turning out to be a flat out wasted draft pick if he isn't... but then my next question would be why isn't he on IR since it's been a season-long thing?

16 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I'd really like to believe he's hurt, because that's turning out to be a flat out wasted draft pick if he isn't... but then my next question would be why isn't he on IR since it's been a season-long thing?

He has been inactive from last season. DQ doesn’t like him for some reason..

57 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And what’s the deal with Senat? He must done burned all his bridges at the Branch.

He is gonna get cut.  Very bizarre situation considering his play was ok when given the opportunity

12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

The only game he was inactive last season was the Thanksgiving game. From week 13 on he was active. 

Maybe I’m reading your post wrong though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/02/ravens-vs-falcons-inactives-whos-not-playing-in-week-13/amp/

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Sucks because I liked Ish early on, he had shown really good instincts.  When he "bulked up" to play a more dedicated role at linebacker a few seasons ago, he lost too much speed to transition back to safety considering he was already on the slower end to begin with.

34 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Eggsactly 

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

And he seemed like he was a pick for DQ’s defense. 

Did Q want someone else? Is this a middle finger to the front office, or is really that lazy?

13 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He is gonna get cut.  Very bizarre situation considering his play was ok when given the opportunity

His athletic profile really doesn’t fit this defense. He can play multiple roles which has helped him stick around, but I saw him blow a lot of assignments past three, four games or so, which was surprising.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And he seemed like he was a pick for DQ’s defense. 

Did Q want someone else? Is this a middle finger to the front office, or is really that lazy?

His athletic profile really doesn’t fit this defense. He can play multiple roles which has helped him stick around, but I saw him blow a lot of assignments past three, four games or so, which was surprising.

The last 3-4 games from last year?  Cause I don’t think he has been active once this year.  Could be wrong, though.  

Senat’s college profile was a dominant two gap run stopping DT if I am remembering properly.  

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

I think our chances for the win may go down. Looks like Trufant is playing. So that tells me the grass in his zone will be well covered. Sure hope he is a team player again instead of me myself and I guy!!

55 minutes ago, Precyse said:

What was the point of drafting him if he isnt going to play 

Stop with the "not getting an opportunity" rhetoric.  He practices every day with the team, in front of coaches, and has played for the team going on over 2 years.  

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yea how? His wife?

Something...must have been legit though to get the eternal inactive mark...especially after showing out in PS after getting benched for first 3 games

Atl Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ollison has been inactive for what reason all season?

Maybe he was in on it w Senat...whatever they did lol