*** Official Falcons Vs Panthers In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

2 hours ago, Mescalito said:

I kinda feel this way too but it's so hard for me to accept our defense is really this good.

Haha I been like :bang: :doh: this for the last 2 weeks going WTF is going on here.

As critical as I have been of DQ I’m about ready to hand him a little bit of dap.Has he finally struck gold and found a formula that’s working.

DBs look sticky in coverage pass rush is getting home safeties are feasting.

As above :bang: why 10 games in have we all of a sudden found an identity.Man if we’d been like this from the jump good lord.

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Haha I been like :bang: :doh: this for the last 2 weeks going WTF is going on here.

As critical as I have been of DQ I’m about ready to hand him a little bit of dap.Has he finally struck gold and found a formula that’s working.

DBs look sticky in coverage pass rush is getting home safeties are feasting.

As above :bang: why 10 games in have we all of a sudden found an identity.Man if we’d been like this from the jump good lord.

IKR. . .  your entire post my exact sentiments!

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Classic example of flash over substance.  Dak has more passing yards this year than a Miller does for his career.

Dak averaging nearly 330 ypg

Flash over substance? Lamar Jackson has been incredible this year both running and passing!! He's the player that Michael Vick should have been but was too lazy to be.