Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Panthers In-Game Thread ***

1,693 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Lamar has been great.  But he has 1,200 fewer passing yards than Dak

Ok? But is passing yards the only stat we're gonna use to decide who wins the MVP?

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Add total yards. And I believe Lamar has more total TDs too. Edit: same amount of TDs

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

But the exact total touchdowns. And 702 rushing yards to 175 for Prescott

And it’s clear to me that Lamar is more critical to Baltimore’s 8-2 success than Dak is to the Cowboys 6-4. Put Lamar on the Cowboys and ask yourself if the Cowboys would be better than 6-4. Not being argumentative just food for thought. 

Edited by Skott Lee

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

2,800 yards and 21 TD’s for Lamar (rush & pass)

3,400 yards and 21 TD’s for Dak

Both having monster seasons

Both are. I wonder when Jerry gives Dak his monster deal

50 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Are the Panthers really gonna trade Cam and stick with that QB? :huh:

Cam is a free agent after the 2020 season. There was talk about them cutting him after this year because his cap hit for 2020 is over $21M.

I don't think Kyle Allen has anything to do with it honestly because even when the Panthers were winning with him Allen wasn't playing all that well. He had 1 good game against the terrible Cardinals defense when there was absolutely no film on him and he had 4 TD passes and no interceptions. But since that game he had thrown 6 TD's and 5 INT's and after today it's 6 TD's and 9 INT's and less than 60% pass completions.

FalconMama likes this

8 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

2,800 yards and 21 TD’s for Lamar (rush & pass)

3,400 yards and 21 TD’s for Dak

Both having monster seasons

Give me Wilson for MVP.

TXAintsHater likes this

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!! Broncos and Cardinals both proving today why they only have 3 wins each. Lead the entire game until the end and then lose it.The Broncos were up 20-0 and lost and the Cardinals were up 16-0 and lost.

Imagine if we had half the Defense from the past 2 weeks show up in IND, HOU, and ARI. We’d be 6-4 from those 2 games alone. Seattle was tough but we played them well; especially on defense, in the 2nd half.

Vikings, Titans, Rams are the only 3 games I don’t think we could have won. So a possible 7-3 record sits at 3-7 instead and needing a lot of help to even sniff the playoffs; even if winning out.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Give me Wilson for MVP.

This! He's everything. Pass, rush, accuracy, clutch, poise, etc. Think Seattle sneaks past SF to win the West.

Lamar is an explosive runner, but I'm still not blown away by his arm. Dak is a better passer. I love him as a Cowboys fan, but Garrett is really holding him back. You hate Quinn? Try putting up with Garrett, he's much worse, and don't even get me started. Put Dak on a half-competent coaching staff who doesn't hold him back, and he has a better record. Also, like 3 fewer interceptions or something (those were off of failed Hail Marys).

11 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Give me Wilson for MVP.

Lamar Jackson gets my vote because the Ravens wouldn't be anywhere near 8-2 without him. Look at their offense. They've got Mark Ingram and Mark Andrews as his only weapons. Without him they would be horrible on offense. Their top actual WR has been a rookie who's only played in 8 of the 10 games. Yet they lead the NFL in scoring. Even with how well Mark Ingram is doing Jackson leads the team in rushing. Jackson is pretty much the Ravens offense. It's like the old days when Vick was pretty much all the Falcons offense.