Texas A&M vs #4 Georgia

Carter

13 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Yeah it is.....I looked into his eyes a couple of times when they showed close ups of him and he just seemed a little lost, no fire or confidence. Something, like you said, is off for sure.

Sure the convenient excuse is the loss of Jake’s top 5 receivers- and that is totally legit - but the run game isn’t up to par either.  I know that is partially related but not totally so.

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Sure the convenient excuse is the loss of Jake’s top 5 receivers- and that is totally legit - but the run game isn’t up to par either.  I know that is partially related but not totally so.

Our run game is much better when our passing game is working. When everyone knows it's a run, the defense hones in on it.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:34 PM, SacFalcFan said:

Georgia has as many victories against top-15 opponents (3) as Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama, Oregon, Utah and Penn State have combined, this se

I love watching this defense. Been fun watching Atlanta's defense the last 2 weeks as well. Both teams are playing elite defensively and struggling somewhat offensively.

Just now, VA F.O. said:

Please keep fan BS away from Rodrigo. He's actually a really awesome guy who doesn't throw his team under the bus.

K thanks

It’s easy to tell who frequents the 247 boards or SECrant. Nothing but ridiculous takes and overboard negativity there. Plenty of that on the dawgvent as well, but 247 and the rant are on a whole different level of sucking farts through a straw.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Kirby says the offensive staff probably hates him lol. I always enjoy his post game pressers.

Kirby needs to keep his hands off the offense.  Seriously.  Stick to what you know.  The talent isn’t being deployed properly to maximize potential.  Call Fromm out publicly.  He is the kind of player who will respond well to something like that.  But leave the gameplan and playcalling to Coley

38 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Rebuilding year, letting PJ’s trash 1s and 2s play and graduate. GT will be good in another year. Collins is changing the culture at Tech.

The question is with his capri pants what kind of culture, I guess it's the bee's knees LOL. Seriously its better when Tech is good so much more fun to beat them.