Texas A&M vs #4 Georgia

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me watching this offense try to put it in the end zone:

I love Georgia....dearly. But there's no way in **** I'm squeezing my nuts while watching a football game smh

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What an ugly win...but illl take it

It's a great win.. we just got off playing florida, missouri, and auburn in back to back to back games.. a very physical game last week and this team had a very physical game today.  Of all the games I was worried about a&m the most due to who we played before them.. as kirby said this is a tired team and they gutted out a big win tonight. 

7 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

My only agenda is seeing my team field the best starting line-up and winning a National title.

Hard to do that when you favor mediocre QB's over game-changers.

Yeah this is just hyperbole. Your position is impossible to support with facts. Is Fields a better QB than Fromm this year? Yes. Was he last year? No. Both of those things can be true.

Hard to compare them anyway if we are being objective. OSU plays against garbage competition that has nowhere near the level of talent they do.

I wanted him to stay at UGA and be our starter. Not making excuses for him failing to do that and deciding to leave. 

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Shout out to Lanning.  You can see he is more aggressive on early downs than Kirby.  It has paid dividends this year

you can tell this is Lanning's defense in his play calling.. kirby hated to blitz, he wants to get pressure with our front 4, but it's clear lanning loves to blitz from all over.. yeah we got hurt a few times, but we also had some huge plays due to it.  Lanning is doing a terrific job. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

It's a great win.. we just got off playing florida, missouri, and auburn in back to back to back games.. a very physical game last week and this team had a very physical game today.  Of all the games I was worried about a&m the most due to who we played before them.. as kirby said this is a tired team and they gutted out a big win tonight. 

Team is averaging just 22 ppg over that tough stretch..just feels like the offense is making harder than it needs to be.  Our inability or unwillingness to exploit the middle in the passing game is a complete mystery

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

you can tell this is Lanning's defense in his play calling.. kirby hated to blitz, he wants to get pressure with our front 4, but it's clear lanning loves to blitz from all over.. yeah we got hurt a few times, but we also had some huge plays due to it.  Lanning is doing a terrific job. 

Lanning and Brady as our Coordinators next year would be a dream. 

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Team is averaging just 22 ppg over that tough stretch..just feels like the offense is making harder than it needs to be.  Our inability or unwillingness to exploit the middle in the passing game is a complete mystery

no offense, but i don't give a crap about stats when discussing wins.. you can compare how teams are doing when the game comes up, but if you know anything about football you understand my point which is 100% correct.. this is a great win regardless of our average of points.  this is considered another quality win on our schedule this year.  we have seen team after team lose games like tonight after playing tough competition like we have in November.  Enjoy the win.. save the bellyaching for lead up to the LSU game week.