Jump to content

Texas A&M vs #4 Georgia


Carter
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Fromm is about 90% of what’s wrong with the offense this year. Dude just has not been good at anything but not turning the call over this year. The one game that didn’t happen we lost. 

Fromm is driving me nuts today.

Wonder if we cant trade Fromm to OSU and get Fields back..

 

Will never forgive Kirby for that stupid ******* decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Carter said:

Fromm is about 90% of what’s wrong with the offense this year. Dude just has not been good at anything but not turning the call over this year. The one game that didn’t happen we lost. 

Fromm is driving me nuts today.

I'm thinking perhaps he might need to spend more time working on his craft and fundamentals and less time in the woods hunting, on the lake fishing, or in the pew praying to imaginary friends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RandomFan said:

I'm thinking perhaps he might need to spend more time working on his craft and fundamentals and less time in the woods hunting, on the lake fishing, or in the pew praying to imaginary friends. 

I understand you're upset, but don't. 

**** like that is not OK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RubberDucky said:

Wonder if we cant trade Fromm to OSU and get Fields back..

 

Will never forgive Kirby for that stupid ******* decision.

It was never a "decision" of one over another. I'm sure that Kirby would love to still have Fields. But Fields wasn't going to sit another year behind Fromm and I don't blame him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VA F.O. said:

I understand you're upset, but don't. 

**** like that is not OK

I'm OK with it, that's all the matters to me. What, it's ok for other people to act like it's a virtue, but I can't act like it's a vice? GTFO with that noise. 

Edited by RandomFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It was never a "decision" of one over another. I'm sure that Kirby would love to still have Fields. But Fields wasn't going to sit another year behind Fromm and I don't blame him.

Kirby made the DECISION to give Fromm 95% of the snaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...