Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Stephen A preaching!!!

4 posts in this topic

:lol:
LOL, At least somebody will be honest about this dude.

Kappy is so yesterday’s news. Nobody wants any more of this jokers drama & Lo & behold... more bs drama today! :D

The distraction, the rhetoric, the kneeling, the pig socks, the blah blah blah... see ya bro. Have a good life man. 

Rings, Iron Saint and TheUsualStuff like this

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

:lol:
LOL, At least somebody will be honest about this dude.

Kappy is so yesterday’s news. Nobody wants any more of this jokers drama & Lo & behold... more bs drama today! :D

The distraction, the rhetoric, the kneeling, the pig socks, the blah blah blah... see ya bro. Have a good life man. 

Agree...

No one doubts he had the talent to at least be a backup... and he probably still does. I however can't begrudge any team for taking less talent to not have to deal with the side show that would come with Kaepernick. 

Regardless of how his departure from the NFL began, it long ago went way past just the kneeling. Then today with a chance to just show up and display his skills, he does this and then also started talking about Goodell, the NFL, and teams running from the..... whatever. I stopped paying attention as soon as he started the soap box stuff yet again, and any team that had any interest probably did as well.

HASHBROWN3, Iron Saint and papachaz like this

9 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Agree...

No one doubts he had the talent to at least be a backup... and he probably still does. I however can't begrudge any team for taking less talent to not have to deal with the side show that would come with Kaepernick. 

Regardless of how his departure from the NFL began, it long ago went way past just the kneeling. Then today with a chance to just show up and display his skills, he does this and then also started talking about Goodell, the NFL, and teams running from the..... whatever. I stopped paying attention as soon as he started the soap box stuff yet again, and any team that had any interest probably did as well.

All things being equal, teams aren’t voluntarily signing up for all that negative baggage.  It would be like a self inflicted, bad for business punch in the gut.

TheUsualStuff likes this