Falconsfan567

Tua's Career In Jeopardy??

36 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

very bad news.. i am hoping for the very best for tua. 

It is just so sad. I was just reading article about the similarities with Tua and Bo's injury and it sounds bad.

I watched the Bo injury and it looked a lot like Tua's too. Just fell really hard on the hip.

Prayers for Tua and his family. 

17 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Dude is basically an athletic Mr Glass. He’s not getting drafted high

At this point we are just hoping he will be able to play again!

No need to bring him down when the kid's career is hanging in balance.  

How about a prayer or just some positive energy?

g-dawg likes this

It sounded very bad from what I was seeing in a chat. He was screaming as he was carted off and they were saying it looked like the Bo injury. Only hope was if it were a pinched nerve.

Honestly at this point I don't think he goes high. He'll declare anyway here, but what would probably be his best case now is dropping to a playoff team that has an established QB and essentially being redshirted. 

He can still make it in the NFL, but his career is definitely in jeopardy. Really sucks for him!

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

It sounded very bad from what I was seeing in a chat. He was screaming as he was carted off and they were saying it looked like the Bo injury. Only hope was if it were a pinched nerve.

Honestly at this point I don't think he goes high. He'll declare anyway here, but what would probably be his best case now is dropping to a playoff team that has an established QB and essentially being redshirted. 

He can still make it in the NFL, but his career is definitely in jeopardy. Really sucks for him!

It's not a pinched nerve. He will be having surgery. 

As it has been said, the NFL draft talk is crazy at this point. Don't you understand that he might not EVER play football again!!

I am sure his draft status is the furthest thing from his, his parents, and Bama fans mind at this time.  Everyone praying for a recovery at this point. 

I’m just so sick right now. This is absolutely horrible and could not have happened to a nicer guy. The national championship does not even matter to me this year. This is just terrible.

Tua was so much fun at Alabama and had one of the most clutch throws in Alabama history. He will never be forgotten here. It is such a shame this is how his story ends. 

53 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Thank you!!! He is probably done at Alabama, but I’m so happy he is expected to make a full recovery 

19D457E6-97CF-444A-9D3B-97B04EDA4AD3.jpeg

I just read this on Twitter and was so relieved! Thank you God!

g-dawg, tl;dr, LawDawg and 1 other like this

3 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

At this point we are just hoping he will be able to play again!

No need to bring him down when the kid's career is hanging in balance.  

How about a prayer or just some positive energy?

Yep.  Hope he is able to play again and get back to the player he has been.  I’m a Tua fan.  He does his job and plays the game as it should be.

I do. He Was rusty after taking time off for the ankle. You could tell he wasn’t 100% last week. So they needed more rep time today to prepare for the tough matchup next week against....Western Carolina. 

SacFalcFan likes this

2 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

I do. He Was rusty after taking time off for the ankle. You could tell he wasn’t 100% last week. So they needed more rep time today to prepare for the tough matchup next week against....Western Carolina. 

You had me going for a few seconds   :lol:

mike teevee likes this

Man I have been avoiding talking about this today because it honestly bothered me a lot to see it. I hate to see any of these guys go out with injuries and I genuinely feel for the guys who have so much promise only to see their seasons and potentially careers end on a heartbreaking injury. When they were talking about it all I could think of was Bo's injury.

I hope he is able to make a full recovery and wish him all the best no matter what he decides to do from this point. Tua is a **** good player, a **** good teammate and the type of guy you want 100 of on your roster. From a diehard Dawg. Sending up prayers and positivity for him and his family.

Prayers for a swift recovery for Tua  and looking forward to watching him in the NFL next season