FalconJim

So, Kaeperdick cancels workout at Falcons facilities 20 mins. before it was to start....lol.

231 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

And congratulations!

Thanks! I could keep stringing you along here, but I'll be honest since I'm bored with you. I stopped reading your replies when you tried (but failed) to make a point with Mike Glennon. You lost right then and there when you realized that Glennon had *played* that week, and we both knew it. I've just been toying with you since then to see how long I could keep you on the line. I suspect this could have lasted indefinitely since I pegged you right as the "can't admit you were wrong and hate an *ahem* certain kind of QB" type.

Have a lovely holiday season!

2 hours ago, jidady said:

Thanks! I could keep stringing you along here, but I'll be honest since I'm bored with you. I stopped reading your replies when you tried (but failed) to make a point with Mike Glennon. You lost right then and there when you realized that Glennon had *played* that week, and we both knew it. I've just been toying with you since then to see how long I could keep you on the line. I suspect this could have lasted indefinitely since I pegged you right as the "can't admit you were wrong and hate an *ahem* certain kind of QB" type.

Nah, you aren’t stringing anyone along here. We all know it’s not that you’re “bored of me” but you can’t validate any of your claims through empirical evidence and I’ve ripped to shreds any idea you thought was credible. :lol:

The fact is, and always will remain, that your almighty leader Kaepernick’s career best 2013 season was on the same level as Glennon’s. I don’t give a rat’s *** if Glennon played this year or not; he sucks and is a fringe level player at the professional level. The only reason he does still have a NFL contract is because he’s on a pennies on the dollar contract compared to other backup QB’s and he’s actually focused on playing football. Something Kaepernick is not as evidenced by all his temper tantrums over the workout.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. :tiphat:

Edited by Iron Saint
ya_boi_j likes this

50 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Nah

(Who are you even talking to at this point?)

On 12/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, jidady said:

(Who are you even talking to at this point?)

Ya momma, tell her to have those cookies and milk out since I’m bringing her dirty little kids Christmas presents.

:lol:

SeahawkFan80 likes this