FalconJim

So, Kaeperdick cancels workout at Falcons facilities 20 mins. before it was to start....lol.

231 posts in this topic

It will now be at a high school in Riverdale.  What kind of publicity stunt is this??? 
24 teams were scheduled to be there, and were....now I guess they all have to high-tail it to
Riverdale!  LOL! 
By the way, you can read the whole story on ajc.com 

roguebeaver and Godzilla1985 like this

7 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Just saw something about it on my ESPN news app alert(I got it because of ESPN+/UFC PPV, don't judge me).

It says that Kaep moved it to 4:00 and a new location so more of the media could attend.

Per Schefter, Kaepernick wanted the media to be able to film the workout for the sake of being transparent with this whole thing, but the NFL refused.

Seems pretty shady to me. It's like they were scared he might actually put on a great workout and there would be footage to prove it, so his claims would be totally backed up.

8 minutes ago, k-train said:

Per Schefter, Kaepernick wanted the media to be able to film the workout for the sake of being transparent with this whole thing, but the NFL refused.

Seems pretty shady to me. It's like they were scared he might actually put on a great workout and there would be footage to prove it, so his claims would be totally backed up.

At this point, I really don't know what is going on with NFL vs Kaep.

But I don't really see why he's getting clowned for wanting more eyes on his workout to show as many possible that he has still been working on his skills as a QB. Isn't that the whole point of this?

He's trying to sell himself to as many as possible for a potential NFL return.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

But I don't really see why he's getting clowned for wanting more eyes on his workout to show as many possible that he has still been working on his skills as a QB. Isn't that the whole point of this?

He wanted to put one of these out

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, there are two reasons why Kap would want cameras there... transparency &  job opportunity... and IMO both are totally valid.

5 minutes ago, k-train said:

Yeah, there are two reasons why Kap would want cameras there... transparency &  job opportunity... and IMO both are totally valid.

There were going to be cameras, but NFLs cameras and he wanted his team, not the NFLs.  The NFL agreed to send not only the clips of the workout to all 32 teams, but also the raw footage, which would make it transparent.  So both lines of logic there are false.  Kaep is a joke and doesn’t deserve to be in the league.  He wasn’t all that great in his prime, and being this far removed he had no room to do dumb stuff like this if he actually wants a chance, he doesn’t have the upper hand here.  Just feels like something Antonio Brown would do.

12 minutes ago, rings639 said:

There were going to be cameras, but NFLs cameras and he wanted his team, not the NFLs.  The NFL agreed to send not only the clips of the workout to all 32 teams, but also the raw footage, which would make it transparent.  So both lines of logic there are false.  Kaep is a joke and doesn’t deserve to be in the league.  He wasn’t all that great in his prime, and being this far removed he had no room to do dumb stuff like this if he actually wants a chance, he doesn’t have the upper hand here.  Just feels like something Antonio Brown would do.

Agree that he wasn’t that great but don’t compare him to AB. And the NFL should have handled this much better instead of just hitting him and telling him now or never basically. It was a sham from the beginning. They don’t really give a **** if he’s on a team or not if we’re being honest. 

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Agree that he wasn’t that great but don’t compare him to AB. And the NFL should have handled this much better instead of just hitting him and telling him now or never basically. It was a sham from the beginning. They don’t really give a **** if he’s on a team or not if we’re being honest. 

The NFL didn’t have to give him a chance period. He is lucky he got a tryout at all. He is absolutely owed nothing so get off that privileged high horse of he deserves this or deserves that.

no one really gives a **** if he is on a team or not. Does anyone care that Mark Sanchez is not on a team? Where is the outrage for all the other washed up QBs who are not on a team?

Rings, Ians0280, Iron Saint and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

The NFL didn’t have to give him a chance period. He is lucky he got a tryout at all. He is absolutely owed nothing so get off that privileged high horse of he deserves this or deserves that.

no one really gives a **** if he is on a team or not. Does anyone care that Mark Sanchez is not on a team? Where is the outrage for all the other washed up QBs who are not on a team?

Privileged horse? Show me one spot where I said he deserves anything. Show me one spot where I said he was owed anything. **** show me a spot where I said he should be on a team. How’s about you take your head out of your *** and comprehend wtf you’re reading instead of popping off with some stupid **** and actually discuss it. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Privileged horse? Show me one spot where I said he deserves anything. Show me one spot where I said he was owed anything. **** show me a spot where I said he should be on a team. How’s about you take your head out of your *** and comprehend wtf you’re reading instead of popping off with some stupid **** and actually discuss it. 

****! :lol:

1 minute ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

****! :lol:

I swear some of these people prove to be complete idiots every single dam day. Every single day there’s at least one person that flips my dam words and make up **** and I let the **** go. ****in stupidity shows with certain people and he just proved it  

Butudontseeme™ likes this

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Guy thinks he always has the upper hand, world revolves around him, needs the spot light, brings a circus and drama if he would sign on a team.  Maybe not in the fact that AB May have actually lost his mind and is to the extreme, and AB was one of the best at his position and Colin never was, but either way it’s drama this team needs to stay as far away from as possible.  Last thing we need is that kind of distraction.

aer2033 likes this

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

26 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

And the NFL should have handled this much better instead of just hitting him and telling him now or never basically.

The NFL can tell him whatever they want and if he wants another shot he should listen to what they say because he is owed nothing.

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They don’t really give a **** if he’s on a team or not if we’re being honest. 

Why should they care?!? He is owed nothing! Not even a tryout. 

1 minute ago, rings639 said:

Guy thinks he always has the upper hand, world revolves around him, needs the spot light, brings a circus and drama if he would sign on a team.  Maybe not in the fact that AB May have actually lost his mind, but either way it’s drama this team needs to stay as far away from as possible.  Last thing we need is that kind of distraction.

He doesn’t even talk though so how can you say he acts in that manner? The most he’s done was sue and speak on his beliefs. That’s it. The only people keeping him in the spotlight are fans and the media

k-train likes this

1 minute ago, rings639 said:

Guy thinks he always has the upper hand, world revolves around him, needs the spot light, brings a circus and drama if he would sign on a team.  Maybe not in the fact that AB May have actually lost his mind and is to the extreme, but either way it’s drama this team needs to stay as far away from as possible.  Last thing we need is that kind of distraction.

Plenty of professional athletes and personalities are like that to be honest.

ya_boi_j and k-train like this

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

The NFL can tell him whatever they want and if he wants another shot he should listen to what they say because he is owed nothing.

Why should they care?!? He is owed nothing! Not even a tryout. 

That’s not me saying I support him or that he is owed anything you dam tool. The NFL put this out there and that’s me speaking on it. Use an ounce of common sense

As a person with relatives who volunteered to fight and die for this country, Kaepernick in my opinion, can pretty much go to heII as far as I'm concerned.

He has his belief system, and I have mine. Just another part of what makes America great!

FalconJim, cnst and HouseofEuphoria like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

He doesn’t even talk though so how can you say he acts in that manner? The most he’s done was sue and speak on his beliefs. That’s it. The only people keeping him in the spotlight are fans and the media

I kindly disagree.  If he didn’t want to be in the media anymore, he wouldn’t be.  Today is another example of that.  There is enough going on around the league that no one would talk about him unless he made a move.