2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Bedwetter making news for being a complete idiot

160 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Man, Taking care of relatives that passed on and never seeing us win. My whole thing started about a month after I left or so. Too many deaths in my family and just trying to help them. It's a hard world sometimes 70. Nobody could ever tell me I'm not strong brother. Getting older yes...but still strong. Mentally speaking...another story. It can take a toll on the most strongest. Times I couldn't respond at all. I'm back and settling down at home. I ain't going nowheres until he takes me personally. I got mad at God, but I do forgive him. I told him.....Why do you hate me soo much!!!! Don't you see it's killing me??

meanwhile...evil peeps livin the good life lol. You know how it goes lol. Great to see you in full force again brother!

Life on this earth can be tough. Good to see you back bro. You need rest.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:40 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

I don’t see his remarks as racist. Please don’t go there.

And, players have used helmets as weapons before, but this one is certainly among the worst.

Equating them as deserving of equal punishment is what he is being called out on by the SI article.

There is no basis for equating Myles Garret's action with Mason Rudolf's. That is just Bedwetter stupidity.

There IS a basis in equating Myles Garret's attack to Albert Haynesworth's head stomping incident. In Haynesworth's case, he only received 5 games. Why is Garret's suspension already significantly longer than Haynesworth's, and will possibly be extended beyond the current 7 remaining games of the season?

I am not opposed to Myles Garret's current punishment in and of itself. But a precedent was set with the Albert Haynesworth case. Is Garret being over-punished? Or was Haynesworth UNDER-punished? I can see a case made for either.

Edited by Roanoke Falcon

On 11/15/2019 at 8:08 PM, Dirtybird3 said:

I mean.. He's not wrong, just because he got hit doesn't mean Mason should of been absolved of all crimes. He should of got 2, pouncy shoulda got 4-6 tho 

loved what pouncy did

7 hours ago, kirbyr said:

Steve Wyche was better

Wyche did not have the access they give DLed. None of em did. They didn't trust him either. Didn't trust any of em cause they would turn around and hate in their articles. DLed never will. More homeristical than Gazoo or Idae.

2 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

There is no basis for equating Myles Garret's action with Mason Rudolf's. That is just Bedwetter stupidity.

There IS a basis in equating Myles Garret's attack to Albert Haynesworth's head stomping incident. In Haynesworth's case, he only received 5 games. Why is Garret's suspension already significantly longer than Haynesworth's, and will possibly be extended beyond the current 7 remaining games of the season?

I am not opposed to Myles Garret's current punishment in and of itself. But a precedent was set with the Albert Haynesworth case. Is Garret being over-punished? Or was Haynesworth UNDER-punished? I can see a case made for either.

Come on, Haynesworth’s was during a different era. NFL is a much less tolerant league than it was 13 years ago.  

Dude should be suspended rest of season. He could have seriously hurt someone.

Anyone that calls it a late hit is just wrong. It wasn’t late at all. Rudolf shoveled it out right before he was tackled and then freaked out on MG, trying his best to rip his helmet off from the back and kicking him in the groin. Might have called him a thug too, I couldn’t quite make out what he called Garrett. 
Also, maybe I should stop concealed carrying  my Sig P365 and start open carrying a NFL helmet. Some of you seem to think it is the deadliest weapon made even though it didn’t make Rudolf even flinch. 

3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

loved what pouncy did

Sticking up for your qb, I get.. But kicking a helmet can do more damage than swinging a helmet I feel. You generate more power through the legs right? 

If being an ******* was a defense to every bad thing that happens afterwards - we’d have no crime - everyone would have a defense.

The only time the “Texas defense” is accepted is when the ******* was an *******, everyone knows he’s an *******, the ******* had it coming AND got what was coming from the right person - the receipt of the abuse.   E.g. abused spouse kills serial abuser husband during particularly vicious beating.