2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Bedwetter making news for being a complete idiot

160 posts in this topic

One thing for sure, we shouldn't put race baiting into this. Media does a good enough job of it and it's not right.

These guys got into a heated confrontation and we have this as a outcome. Now, should they both be suspended? of course! Anything could have happened ..

extremely bad! Would I do this to D-led after losing that super bowl? yes! But i wouldn't be a reporter anymore.

Suspend both of them and be done with it. If some of you want the race thing....let's take it a step further....

What if Michael Sam was the DE. and Caitlyn Jenner the Qb? What then?

Osiruz and Mid-Nite-Toker like this

9 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

If he hadn’t have tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off none of this happens. If he hadn’t have decided to break bad and jump up at Myles Garrett who was clearly backing away then he wouldn’t have gotten bopped on the head.

He had multiple opportunities at a different outcome.

Absolutely agree. It's like if you throw the first punch you can no longer dictate what the response will be or how far the other guy will take it.

Compare this with the time Rodgers pulled the helmet off of Robert Alford's head. Alford did the smart thing in that situation.

Rudolph wanted to play tough guy and it almost cost him serious harm.

9 hours ago, Jpowors said:

Out of everyone involved I kinda feel sorry for Pouncey. A dude basically tries to kill your teammate.....what are you supposed to do? I'd take that dude blocking Ryan any day. It wasn't about football to him after he saw the helmet come smashing down. He doesn't have a **** thing to feel regretful over.

Pouncey started punching at Garrett's helmet. He could have broken his hand. No regrets? That was dumb.

9 hours ago, Jpowors said:

This is exactly what I've been telling buddies.

Dude Myles Garrett just yanked your 6' 5" 240 lb *** off of the ground with one arm like you were a child pitching a fit at the grocery store. 

Maybe just yell at him from behind your big *** offensive linemen holding him back.......because once again he yanked your 240 lb *** off of the ground like you were a ragdoll. He's a bad man.

If you're 6'5" 240lb, and someone yanks you up like that.....just run.

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*
WhenFalconsWin and Jpowors like this

Just now, FinalScore2.0 said:

Pouncey started punching at Garrett's helmet. He could have broken his hand. No regrets? That was dumb.

Well I mean trying to punch somebody wearing a helmet is always a dumb move... but if said person with a helmet on assaulted your boys exposed head with a helmet....I'll allow it. It's pure adrenaline and reaction at that point.

JDaveG and *Old Pappy Falcon* like this

9 hours ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Pouncey earned his suspension, but I don't blame him...the kick was excessive.

That being said, I hope Ryan is smart enough not run up on a dlineman after his line pulled him off.

I have zero worries that Ryan will run up on a D_line-man. Ryan knows quite well when to make a business decision.

He doesn't even say "Get the F off my field" anymore because he knows now those men use that as motivation the next time they see him.

8 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Garrett is lucky he is not in jail. Like I said before, if he hits Rudolph with the crown of that helmet. He could be looking at criminal charges.

Lucky for us the system is designed to look at the facts. 1st, 2nd degree murder. Attempted murder, aggravated assault. Assault with a deadly weapon.

What actually happened is important. Facts matter.

10 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Lyle Alzado ripped a guys helmet off and swung it at him. He missed though.

Yeah I don’t agree with that but the writer of the article seems to think Mason Rudolph has no blame in the matter and chastens at any suggestion otherwise.

Escalation is trying to rip someone’s helmet off because you don’t like that way you were tackled, which is what Rudolph did, and then after he got tossed around like a rag doll he further escalates the situation by going at Garrett again.

Thats escalation. If he hadn’t have tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off none of this happens. If he hadn’t have decided to break bad and jump up at Myles Garrett who was clearly backing away then he wouldn’t have gotten bopped on the head.

He had multiple opportunities at a different outcome.

Doesn't matter what Mason did. Nobody put a gun to Myles head and made him swing. He can't blame Mason for his own conduct. Just like Mason can't blame his conduct on Myles. Both have to take blame. Just Myles went way overboard on his

HASHBROWN3 likes this

37 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

Absolutely agree. It's like if you throw the first punch you can no longer dictate what the response will be or how far the other guy will take it.

Compare this with the time Rodgers pulled the helmet off of Robert Alford's head. Alford did the smart thing in that situation.

Rudolph wanted to play tough guy and it almost cost him serious harm.

So if someone got shot for throwing a punch, you’d blame the guy for throwing a punch? Can’t believe some of the apologists on this board.

”He shouldn’t have shot the guy in the face and killed him, BUT dude did throw a punch” SMDH

1 minute ago, Smiler11 said:

It's kind of irrelevant who started it though, nothing can condone what Myles Garrett did. Dled is such a tool - I can't believe he still has a job as a journalist.

It was bad yes buddy! But 2 did that tango! Luckily nobody got severely injured. Bad stuff no doubt!

3 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

It was bad yes buddy! But 2 did that tango! Luckily nobody got severely injured. Bad stuff no doubt!

OPF, where dahell have you been? Did they just thaw your body out of a glacier? 

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

7 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

So if someone got shot for throwing a punch, you’d blame the guy for throwing a punch? Can’t believe some of the apologists on this board.

”He shouldn’t have shot the guy in the face and killed him, BUT dude did throw a punch” SMDH

Repeat your own argument to yourself.

You are the aggressor. He didn't assault you, you assaulted him.

You don't know what kind of day he's had or what's going on in his life. But you want to start something.

You reap what you sow. It can be an a$$ whipping or something more fatal.

You started it.

shc likes this

7 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

Repeat your own argument to yourself.

You are the aggressor. He didn't assault you, you assaulted him.

You don't know what kind of day he's had or what's going on in his life. But you want to start something.

You reap what you sow. It can be an a$$ whipping or something more fatal.

You started it.

Yep and now Myles is out a minimum of $1.1 million and still on his rookie deal. Doubt he thinks it was worth it

19 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

One other thing.

This is America.

People are killed for doing much less. Much much less.

It's unfortunate that the society is this way but it is what is.

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

OPF, where dahell have you been? Did they just thaw your body out of a glacier? 

I was thawed out of depression really lol. Just been taking care of things and trying to help. But Family members leave us, and we're suppose to cope. Well, I just did a little too much of it  . But here now! Good to see you again!!!!

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yep and now Myles is out a minimum of $1.1 million and still on his rookie deal. Doubt he thinks it was worth it

From what I have read Garrett regrets what he did. I don't condone it but I understand.

You have been conditioned to believe everything is about money. That's one way of seeing things. Truth is it's not the only way of looking at life.

Edited by FinalScore2.0

1 minute ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

I was thawed out of depression really lol. Just been taking care of things and trying to help. But Family members leave us, and we're suppose to cope. Well, I just did a little too much of it  . But here now! Good to see you again!!!!

God bless you my son. 

My bad, I just saw the thread you started.

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

God bless you my son. 

My bad, I just saw the thread you started.

It's fine!!!! Thank you brother! means a lot to me!

12 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

What's been so amazing about this is seeing so many people think that if you first and foremost point out that what MG did was abhorrent that you are also absolving Mason Rudolf of all responsibility. 4 people should all be punished on a graduated scale, but Garrett definitely deserves what he got. He basically used a weapon..

Different punishment for different crimes?  What planet are you from? 

TheUsualStuff likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

The NFL is a BUSINESS. I haven't been conditioned to see anything. I just know enough NFL players to know what they value

So please tell me based on the NFL players that you KNOW, what do they value?

1 hour ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

We should have our board lawyers speak to it. 

But here is a snippet about self defense law  

A person who was the initial aggressor cannot claim self-defense as a justification unless they abandon the combat or the other party has responded with excessive force.[5] If the aggressor has abandoned the combat, they normally must attempt to communicate that abandonment to the other party

at what point did Rudolph abandon combat?