2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Bedwetter making news for being a complete idiot

160 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Nope, didn't say that. Just pointing out the obvious. Everyone acts like he was mad for no reason. I was just explaining escalation. If the helmet never gets swung, none of the rest gets that bad, and everyone is playing next week with some fines maybe.

And the bolded is my only point. The writer of the article seems to have a problem that anyone would dare point out Mason Rudolph’s part in the situation.

Bigbenright likes this

12 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Pouncey earned his suspension, but I don't blame him...the kick was excessive.

That being said, I hope Ryan is smart enough not run up on a dlineman after his line pulled him off.

Someone needs to inform Rudolph that stupidity is supposed to hurt.  He's lucky he's not in a concussion protocol again.

This is exactly what I've been telling buddies.

Dude Myles Garrett just yanked your 6' 5" 240 lb *** off of the ground with one arm like you were a child pitching a fit at the grocery store. 

Maybe just yell at him from behind your big *** offensive linemen holding him back.......because once again he yanked your 240 lb *** off of the ground like you were a ragdoll. He's a bad man.

4 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Dude.....he could have killed him. This seems like a really dumb take. It's a matter of inches and somebody is dead. No exaggerating.....dead.

Any time you start a fight you could die. You could die from a strike from a fist. The fact that it was a helmet is meaningless to me, D lineman are the biggest people on the field and you want to start a confrontation because you got tackled ? clearly he had no regard for his own life. ANY time you decided to attack another human you do not know what the outcome of that attack will be you could lose your life. He should have learned this a long time ago 

FinalScore2.0 likes this

8 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Dude.....he could have killed him. This seems like a really dumb take. It's a matter of inches and somebody is dead. No exaggerating.....dead.

I am a war veteran and a football coach. I know what it means to have consequences for you actions that could cost you your life. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. There should be no exceptions to this because you are on a football field. These are still men. 

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And the bolded is my only point. The writer of the article seems to have a problem that anyone would dare point out Mason Rudolph’s part in the situation.

What happened to that point, was a typical NFL scrum, both were wrong in it. 

The problem is in the reason Rudolph's part is being brought up. The people focusing on it to try to justify or draw attention away from what Garrett did. They are even going to the extreme of taking freeze frames of incident to promote lies that didn't happen and making up stuff to promote it. It's totally sickening. There is no excuse for what Garrett did. He escalated the situation.

vitaman likes this

2 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

Any time you start a fight you could die. You could die from a strike from a fist. The fact that it was a helmet is meaningless to me, D lineman are the biggest people on the field and you want to start a confrontation because you got tackled ? clearly he had no regard for his own life. ANY time you decided to attack another human you do not know what the outcome of that attack will be you could lose your life. He should have learned this a long time ago 

I'm gonna stick with my initial reaction and just say.....dumb take 

I've been in several fights in my life unfortunately. When someone decided to bring a weapon into it out of nowhere......it got broke up and we called that dude a *****.

The fact that we were only like six inches from a man dying....and you're like.....I mean **** happens while the rest of the men who played that game for a living are incensed........dude you have the bad take here. It's a horrible take.

You're just wrong. 

1 minute ago, SPITFIRE said:

I am a war veteran and a football coach. I know what it means to have consequences for you actions that could cost you your life. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. There should be no exceptions to this because you are on a football field. These are still men. 

It's amazing how the men who played and still play the game don't agree with you......but yeah dude...... you're right.

Also you being a football coach and saying this scares the **** out of me because literally every football coach across the land disagrees with you 

Literally every professional player disagrees with you.

Please don't teach your kids this **** 

6 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

The problem is in the reason Rudolph's part is being brought up. The people focusing on it to try to justify or draw attention away from what Garrett did. They are even going to the extreme of taking freeze frames of incident to promote lies that didn't happen and making up stuff to promote it. It's totally sickening. There is no excuse for what Garrett did. He escalated the situation.

Well I can only speak for myself. I ain’t absolving Myles Garrett for anything. He absolutely earned a lengthy suspension. I simply addressed the content of the article. There is no excuse for what Myles Garrett did, but there also is no excuse to try to rip a man’s helmet off because you don’t like the way he tackled you. Even if it was unnecessary... which it was... go cry to the refs like every other other quarterback. 

Bigbenright and JDaveG like this

3 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Also you being a football coach and saying this scares the **** out of me because literally every football coach across the land disagrees with you 

You can **** off with trying to tell me what to teach my kids. My kids wont run up to someone 2 times their size and pick a fight. Maybe that is something you do but in the real world you get your **** kicked in football field or not. 

Well I can only speak for myself. I ain’t absolving Myles Garrett for anything. He absolutely earned a lengthy suspension. I simply addressed the content of the article. There is no excuse for what Myles Garrett did, but there also is no excuse to try to rip a man’s helmet off because you don’t like the way he tackled you. Even if it was unnecessary... which it was... go cry to the refs like any other quarterback. 

Or he could even take his loss like a mature professional and not act like a baby. His behavior is something I’d expect from Baker Mayfield...and the irony is Mayfield called out his own teammate for his reprehensible actions

1 minute ago, SPITFIRE said:

You can **** off with trying to tell me what to teach my kids. My kids wont run up to someone 2 times their size and pick a fight. Maybe that is something you do but in the real world you get your **** kicked in football field or not. 

I teach my kids to walk away. But I coach basketball. There’s zero sense in entertaining someone trying to provoke you into doing something stupid. 

The true question is where the **** where his team mates to stop him before It got to this point?!

6 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Take it easy guys. We don’t need to make it personal 

Just now, SPITFIRE said:

Any time you get in a fight you are putting your life at risk. There is no "honorable bare hands only" fighting anymore. I dont know anything about your life but this notion of fighting fair sounds like some controlled environment fighting ****. Again last time im going to tell you stop mentioning my kids and stop trying to imply you know anything about my parenting. If you cannot do that please miss me with any more replies. Simple. 

Dude I'm talking about the kids on the football field. Not your parenting. 

But if you teach your kids it's perfectly fine to hit another kid with your helmet because they got what they deserve....... that's on you. 

4 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I teach my kids to walk away. But I coach basketball. There’s zero sense in entertaining someone trying to provoke you into doing something stupid. 

The true question is where the **** where his team mates to stop him before It got to this point?!

Exactly, i dont believe in teaching kids the other person on the team is your enemy and that you should hurt them or whatever. My last statement before every game is go compete and protect yourself at all times. Like said imo this points more to the spoiled nature of QB's in todays NFL than anything else. They feel like they(some of them) should not be touched

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Well I can only speak for myself. I ain’t absolving Myles Garrett for anything. He absolutely earned a lengthy suspension. I simply addressed the content of the article. There is no excuse for what Myles Garrett did, but there also is no excuse to try to rip a man’s helmet off because you don’t like the way he tackled you. Even if it was unnecessary... which it was... go cry to the refs like every other other quarterback. 

Okay, I got ya. I was just really addressing the escalation thing. It's all just a big mess though.

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Or he could even take his loss like a mature professional and not act like a baby. His behavior is something I’d expect from Baker Mayfield...and the irony is Mayfield called out his own teammate for his reprehensible actions

Baker Mayfield being the voice of reason is like Vontaze Burfict playing peacemaker when they said Antonio Brown was going after Mike Mayock. :lol: you know a situation has gone off the rails when Baker Mayfield sounds like the adult in the room.:lol:

Baker Mayfield being the voice of reason is like Vontaze Burfict playing peacemaker when they said Antonio Brown was going after Mike Mayock. :lol: you know a situation has gone off the rails when Baker Mayfield sounds like the adult in the room.:lol:

I know lol. That’s why i said it was so ironic. 

1 hour ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Pouncey earned his suspension, but I don't blame him...the kick was excessive.

That being said, I hope Ryan is smart enough not run up on a dlineman after his line pulled him off.

Someone needs to inform Rudolph that stupidity is supposed to hurt.  He's lucky he's not in a concussion protocol again.

Garrett is lucky he is not in jail. Like I said before, if he hits Rudolph with the crown of that helmet. He could be looking at criminal charges.

57 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

One action is pulling on the helmet a little bit and the other is an assault with a weapon.

The people like DLed trying to equate the two and saying he was asking for it. Makes you wonder about their motives.

THEHEADCOACH and vitaman like this

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Mason Rudolph should get at least a 1 game suspension and fine.

He instigated the whole ordeal. 

Garrett instigated with the late hit and wrestle to the ground. 

Mason Rudolph is lucky the helmet swung by the 260lb lineman hit him a certain way and he is still able to walk around instead of being laid up in a hospital bed.

vitaman likes this

5 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Garrett instigated with the late hit and wrestle to the ground. 

Mason Rudolph is lucky the helmet swung by the 260lb lineman hit him a certain way and he is still able to walk around instead of being laid up in a hospital bed.

What Garrett did was outrageous

but Mason Rudolph is not blameless.

Bigbenright likes this

My take, Garrett was just trying to put Rudolph’s helmet back on

seriously though, for everyone saying it was a late hit, I disagree, and so did the refs. What is more likely true, is Rudolph was frustrated because he played like ****, and the end was the last straw for him. He had multiple chances to walk away and didn’t. If anything, Rudolph and pouncey’s punishments should be flipped. And for the record, Pouncey kicking him in the head is just as dangerous. I think Pouncey and Garrett both let their emotions get the best of them in that moment. Rudolph was just being a ****, before, during, and after. 

Peteshweddy likes this