2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Bedwetter making news for being a complete idiot

160 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

Lmfao fire this guy, I’m almost done school I’ll take his job

Feel free to take it by force. I have a hockey stick you can borrow.

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep. I remember that Antonio Smith one too. The Alzado one I saw years ago on A Football Life.

Schwarzwald likes this

14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

This is such a stupid situation. If just one of either guy walked away or didn’t do one more stupid thing in a “hold my beer” fashion it would’ve just been over with fines.

And what’s even stupider is all this happens with not even 10 seconds left on the clock with the outcome totally decided.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And what’s even stupider is all this happens with not even 10 seconds left on the clock with the outcome totally decided.

Yep, why the Steelers are running a play letting Garrett come clean is a head scratcher. Take a knee

Schwarzwald likes this

2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I mean.. He's not wrong, just because he got hit doesn't mean Mason should of been absolved of all crimes. He should of got 2, pouncy shoulda got 4-6 tho 

Out of everyone involved I kinda feel sorry for Pouncey. A dude basically tries to kill your teammate.....what are you supposed to do? I'd take that dude blocking Ryan any day. It wasn't about football to him after he saw the helmet come smashing down. He doesn't have a **** thing to feel regretful over.

Osiruz, VTCrunkler, Beef and 3 others like this

6 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Yep, why the Steelers are running a play letting Garrett come clean is a head scratcher. Take a knee

What ever happened to being a professional and a good sport? Nope. Self-righteous pride and justification system of a 3rd grade classroom? Orders by the keg.

Edited by Ergo Proxy
Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

4 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

lets not forget the lineman stomping and kicking him in the head. 

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

Out of everyone involved I kinda feel sorry for Pouncey. A dude basically tries to kill your teammate.....what are you supposed to do? I'd take that due blocking Ryan any day. It wasn't about football to him after he saw the helmet come smashing down. He doesn't have a **** thing to feel regretful over.

The lineman was correct......dude tried to "kill" your QB. I'm on his side here 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

What ever happened to being a professional and a good sport? Nope. Self-righteous pride? Orders by the keg.

Yep, with all that went wrong with Pitt that night, should've ran out the clock.  Come back next week.  They could have lost Rudolph by running those stupid plays when the game was over....from legal hits

Schwarzwald and Peteshweddy like this

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Exactly. If Jake Matthews did this to Cameron Jordan after he attacked Ryan, we would all be cheering him on. He’d a new Falcon favorite for life 

He even said it was bigger than football. He said and I quote "I blacked out and went into protective mode". Beyond football that's the kind of **** I'd expect my boys to do if someone tried smashing a football helmet into my exposed head.

And you can see it in real time too. Pouncey is approaching at a jog but once Garrett swings the helmet......you can see the switch get flipped with Pouncey and it's immediate.....he went into ahh **** nah mode real quick like.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Exactly. If Jake Matthews did this to Cameron Jordan after he attacked Ryan, we would all be cheering him on. He’d a new Falcon favorite for life 

Pouncey earned his suspension, but I don't blame him...the kick was excessive.

That being said, I hope Ryan is smart enough not run up on a dlineman after his line pulled him off.

Someone needs to inform Rudolph that stupidity is supposed to hurt.  He's lucky he's not in a concussion protocol again.

This is all ******** to me, with these baby quarterbacks crying about being hit. Now you get 3 v 1 and you are trying to attack someone ? nah rudolph deserved what he got. 

Peteshweddy and Nino11 like this

41 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Lyle Alzado ripped a guys helmet off and swung it at him. He missed though.

Yeah I don’t agree with that but the writer of the article seems to think Mason Rudolph has no blame in the matter and chastens at any suggestion otherwise.

Escalation is trying to rip someone’s helmet off because you don’t like that way you were tackled, which is what Rudolph did, and then after he got tossed around like a rag doll he further escalates the situation by going at Garrett again.

Thats escalation. If he hadn’t have tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off none of this happens. If he hadn’t have decided to break bad and jump up at Myles Garrett who was clearly backing away then he wouldn’t have gotten bopped on the head.

He had multiple opportunities at a different outcome.

Nah... Escalation is when you are on your feet with a chance to walk away, the other guy on the ground, and you decide to reach back down to grab his helmet and drag him by it until it comes off. Then don't stop there, let's swing it at a guys head and potentially kill him.  At that point , everything went off the rails, and that is Escalation. 

It all could have all been prevented if Garrett doesn't try to get his dirty shot in on a meaningless play. The guy beside Garrett pulled up on the throw and he could have to. He had the QB in a bear hug, both arms down, and obviously with no football.  Even then he spun around with him multiple times before throwing him down. Garrett knew what he was doing.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
Peteshweddy and vitaman like this

Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

Nah... Escalation is when you are on your feet with a chance to walk away, the other guy on the ground, and you decide to reach back down to grab his helmet and drag him by it until it comes off. Then don't stop there, let's swinging it at a guys head and potentially kill him.  At that point , everything went off the rails, and that is Escalation. 

It all could have all been prevented if Garrett doesn't try to get his dirty shot in on a meaningless play. The guy beside Garrett pulled up on the throw and he could have to. He had the QB in a bear hug, both arms down, and obviously with no football.  Even then he spun around with him multiple times before throwing him down. Garrett knew what he was doing.

Do you think Rudolph is blameless in all this?

7 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Pouncey earned his suspension, but I don't blame him...the kick was excessive.

That being said, I hope Ryan is smart enough not run up on a dlineman after his line pulled him off.

Someone needs to inform Rudolph that stupidity is supposed to hurt.  He's lucky he's not in a concussion protocol again.

No doubt Rudolph is a fool and frankly a little B. 

My take on it...

Rudolph...prickish behavior and he definitely deserved to be roughed up. He was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off and it certainly looked like he kicked him in the nuts on purpose to me 

Garrett....could have killed a dude. Inexcusable behavior.

Browns player whose name I'm not gonna try to spell: You poor *******. You had no idea what was happening and you just shoved the **** out of the first Browns player you ran up on and your body language was like.......did I just **** up?

Pouncey.....I get the suspension. But respect my dude. I understand the suspension.....nothing but respect though. You did nothing wrong.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Do you think Rudolph is blameless in all this?

Nope, didn't say that. Just pointing out the obvious. Everyone acts like he was mad for no reason. I was just explaining escalation. If the helmet never gets swung, none of the rest gets that bad, and everyone is playing next week with some fines maybe.

vitaman likes this

6 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

This is all ******** to me, with these baby quarterbacks crying about being hit. Now you get 3 v 1 and you are trying to attack someone ? nah rudolph deserved what he got. 

Dude.....he could have killed him. This seems like a really dumb take. It's a matter of inches and somebody is dead. No exaggerating.....dead.

JDaveG likes this

9 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

If it was a fist...ok.  A helmet, especially in the hands of someone that strong is dangerous.  It was a bad look for both

JDaveG likes this