• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trufant has not been playing up to his potential. He's definitely, obviously shown a desire to avoid contact. And he's back Sunday, which I see as a downgrade. Prove me wrong Tru!

Whatever it is, we can both agree its not a thoroughbred. 

Sheff and.oliver

7 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

Trufant has not been playing up to his potential. He's definitely, obviously shown a desire to avoid contact.

And he's back Sunday, which I see as a downgrade.

Prove me wrong Tru!

Of all guys, Trufant really hurts me. He looks like he'd rather be riding bikes with T.D.  Fans, we have to make unpopular decisions to move on. It's coming....seen them empty seats at benz? Yep...it's coming and I don't believe a push will change it this season. Too much hurt man!

You know what makes a Falcons game so good?

You never know who is going to step up.

You never know if we are going to run the ball.

You never know if we are going to blow a lead in the fourth quarter.

You never know if we are going to give up over 100 yards in penalties.

You never know if Dan Quinn actually has a plan.... 

Need I go on?

We are a new experience every time we play.  After about 50 some odd years of this team, I got to keep telling myself how each game is a delight, full of mayhem and surprises. :)

I thought Tru was playing great to open the season, but I believe he tried to play through his injury and his performance suffered. 

These guys can’t win. If he takes himself out, he get criticized for being soft. He sucks it up and plays worse, here comes the winery.

These guys are human beings. I think video Games and Fantasy Football killed these in the department of expectations. 

Edited by Emmitt
1 hour ago, Emmitt said:

I thought Tru was playing great to open the season, but I believe he tried to play through his injury and his performance suffered. 

These guys can’t win. If he takes himself out, he get criticized for being soft. He sucks it up and plays worse, here comes the winery.

These guys are human beings. I think video Games and Fantasy Football killed these in the department of expectations. 

Preach

2 hours ago, Emmitt said:

So Tru

On 11/16/2019 at 1:25 PM, FinalScore2.0 said:

Yes keep it up with all the Trufant negativity.  It only makes me want to make a BOLD prediction.

Trufant:  6 Tackles, 4 PDs, 2 INTs, 1 pick 6

Yeah I said it!!!

Yes I've had a little wine.

Fairly prophetic. 7 tackles, 6 solo. 1 PD. 1 INT. 1 TFL. Your wine was a little strong, but mellowing in the right direction!