XXVIII-III

We Need to Offer Cleveland a 2nd for Garrett in the Offseason

104 posts in this topic

A 2? I’d give our one for him in a heartbeat. Heck, I’d give a 1 and NEs 2 for him. He’s a monster pass rusher and overall defensive star who is exponentially better than any two players we could get in this draft. 

This fake a**, social media snowflake outrage about last night changes none of that. 

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

A 2? I’d give our one for him in a heartbeat. Heck, I’d give a 1 and NEs 2 for him. He’s a monster pass rusher and overall defensive star who is exponentially better than any two players we could get in this draft. 

This fake a**, social media snowflake outrage about last night changes none of that. 

well except that he may very well not be playing next year. I'm very interested in seeing how long the suspension is going to be

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Just now, papachaz said:

well except that he may very well not be playing next year. I'm very interested in seeing how long the suspension is going to be

I have no doubt he’ll appeal, the PA will get involved, and eventually he’ll be in some lame anger management program, and be on the field to start camp next year. 

Players have done worse and were back in the game sooner than he’s being sidelined as of now. 

Malachore likes this

Just now, thanat0s said:

I have no doubt he’ll appeal, the PA will get involved, and eventually he’ll be in some lame anger management program, and be on the field to start camp next year. 

Players have done worse and were back in the game sooner than he’s being sidelined as of now. 

can you give an example of someone doing something worse than ripping off an opponents helmet and then swinging wildly and hitting him in the head with it? That's pretty close to assault with a deadly weapon, I don't care if rudolph did kick him in the groin, going after him swinging is one thing, but with the helmet? 

25 minutes ago, papachaz said:

can you give an example of someone doing something worse than ripping off an opponents helmet and then swinging wildly and hitting him in the head with it? That's pretty close to assault with a deadly weapon, I don't care if rudolph did kick him in the groin, going after him swinging is one thing, but with the helmet? 

Haynesworth stomping on a prone player’s head until his helmet came off, then kept at it until the guy had to get 30 stitches.

Five games.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He isn’t leaving Cleveland...lol

Agreed. No one is that dumb. He has a decade plus of all pro football to go. 

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Agreed. No one is that dumb. He has a decade plus of all pro football to go. 

yep. About to turn 24. His career is just getting started. Letting that type of production go because of this would be beyond stupid

thanat0s and ltstorm2 like this