Falcons Fan MVP

What's your opinion of D-LED?

59 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I would like to know your guys opinion of D-LED. I personally like him. I know a lot of people don't like him and think he doesn't support the Falcons. What do you guys like and dislike about D-LED? Do you think he is a Falcons supporter or a Falcons hater?

He’s a journalist hack, which means he matters very little when it comes to sports.  Pretty sure I’ve never read a full article he’s written.

meanwhile, TAFT hangs on his every word with some sort of weird obsession with the guy. I don’t get it.

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

I am alright with Drool Bedwetter. His spelling, and dumber opinions get me, but once in a blue moon the mentally challenged one can break a story or post a good opinion. 

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

9 hours ago, Osiruz said:

I am alright with Drool Bedwetter. His spelling, and dumber opinions get me, but once in a blue moon the mentally challenged one can break a story or post a good opinion. 

Drool Bedwetter???? lmao hard! He better not get into adult entertainment then. Scare off that whole set!

Osiruz likes this

13 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Old Pappy- my skids are a little darker

lmao hard in tears....Have you seen a doctor yet? I'm sorry I asked you lmao!!!!!!

On 11/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, Falcon Ben said:

I'm a professional editor. 

You could find 500 better writers on Upwork. And they'd be willing to write for $0.03/word, while I'm sure he's getting a comfortable salary to churn out his error-ridden garbage.

He's a joke. I honestly don't know how he has a job. 

And when he comes on the radio he proves that what he writes is coming from him, no imposter there. He might as well be the famous Mel from SW Atlanta that calls all the talk shows. At least Mel is entertaining.