Falcons Fan MVP

What's your opinion of D-LED?

59 posts in this topic

I would like to know your guys opinion of D-LED. I personally like him. I know a lot of people don't like him and think he doesn't support the Falcons. What do you guys like and dislike about D-LED? Do you think he is a Falcons supporter or a Falcons hater?

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I would like to know your guys opinion of D-LED. I personally like him. I know a lot of people don't like him and think he doesn't support the Falcons. What do you guys like and dislike about D-LED? Do you think he is a Falcons supporter or a Falcons hater?

If you already know a lot of people don't like him, what exactly is the point of this?

8 minutes ago, k-train said:

If you already know a lot of people don't like him, what exactly is the point of this?

i just want to know more about why some people do or don't like him. See how Falcons talk members feel about him.

He’s garbage. 

He’s also out here saying Rudolph should be suspended for a while too if Garrett is which is another stupid comment.

I don’t read his articles, don’t follow him on Twitter, and I suggest you all do the same. 

THEHEADCOACH and TheUsualStuff like this

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

He’s garbage. 

He’s also out here saying Rudolph should be suspended for a while too if Garrett is which is another stupid comment.

I don’t read his articles, don’t follow him on Twitter, and I suggest you all do the same. 

Rudolph will likely be fined for tearing at his helmet and kicking Myles in the crotch, and if they deem that suspension it would likely be one game, vs Garrett getting likely 4-rest of season.

If nothing else suspend him for his dumb “bush league” and “coward” comments.  Bush league was throwing four picks to the Browns.

slick0ne and Cole World like this

5 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Rudolph will likely be fined for tearing at his helmet and kicking Myles in the crotch, and if they deem that suspension it would likely be one game, vs Garrett getting likely 4-rest of season.

If nothing else suspend him for his dumb “bush league” and “coward” comments.  Bush league was throwing four picks to the Browns.

Rudolph should get some punishment because he didn’t just walk away. If after he tried to rip his helmet off both guys just got up and walked away, no one gets a suspension. 

Pouncey should get a longer suspension than Rudolph IMO

57 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Preschoolers typing in a foreign language have less spelling and grammatical errors than him.

But Dled has his own box of crayons and preschoolers fight over the same color crayon, so at least he has that going for him

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

But Dled has his own box of crayons and preschoolers fight over the same color crayon, so at least he has that going for him

lol hard in tears! Hey bubba! I still see you are a smart fan lol!

papachaz and Rings like this

1 hour ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

lol hard in tears! Hey bubba! I still see you are a smart fan lol!

good to see you back sir! got you in my prayer list :tiphat:

Cole World likes this

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I'm a professional editor. 

You could find 500 better writers on Upwork. And they'd be willing to write for $0.03/word, while I'm sure he's getting a comfortable salary to churn out his error-ridden garbage.

He's a joke. I honestly don't know how he has a job. 

Rings, papachaz, Shelley#37 and 2 others like this

9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Who are you?  :huh:

Cole World likes this

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Rudolph should get some punishment because he didn’t just walk away.

So Mason should just let another player walk around with his helmet like a b***h and not try to get it back?