Jump to content

Myles Garrett (TNF)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah all that extra **** seemed like an over emotional overreaction to me. What Rudolph did was completely stupid and the way he ended was cowardly. He started some **** that someone else had to clean up. All that thug dumb ****, that’s just completely dumb and ignorant to say. There should be a or a couple of suspensions handed out but nothing more than that. 

EJZZMozWkAAPFXd.jpg

EJZZMozWoAEMSzM.jpg

 

But the one who retaliates gets called the thug. Yeah, alright.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rudolph tried ripping his helmet off first. Rudolph kicked him in the groin. Just because Myles RESPONDED with higher quality violence doesn't absolve Rudolph. Garrett should DEFINITELY be suspended f

Definitely agree and I’m glad nobody got seriously hurt!

Myles Garrett should be suspended for that ****!! That is the dirtiest play I've ever seen in an NFL game!! I have no idea what the heIl that is. If Garrett isn't ejected, fined, and suspended there's

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

EJZZMozWkAAPFXd.jpg

EJZZMozWoAEMSzM.jpg

 

But the one who retaliates gets called the thug. Yeah, alright.

Exactly. The dumbest **** you’ll ever read on this site is when someone attempts to drop the thug label on someone. If they really want to see some thugs, they should watch the NBA. They’d be surprised at how many top players throw up gang signs proudly lol. Jermaine Whitehead and Marcus Peters are closer to being “thugs” than Garrett

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Myles Garrett should be suspended for that ****!! That is the dirtiest play I've ever seen in an NFL game!! I have no idea what the heIl that is. If Garrett isn't ejected, fined, and suspended there's something severely wrong!!

May be suspended for the rest of the year

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no justification for using a helmet to swing at someone l. None whatsoever. Mistakes were made on both sides. But Myles did was just stupid. He isn't a thug and shouldn't be suspended for life. But he is stupid. Mason was stupid too and he did start it. I'm more mad that not one Brown came to help Myles out lol. I heard he isn't well liked in the locker room. You getting manhandled by two o linemen and none of your teammates came to help you

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

There is no justification for using a helmet to swing at someone l. None whatsoever. Mistakes were made on both sides. But Myles did was just stupid. He isn't a thug and shouldn't be suspended for life. But he is stupid. Mason was stupid too and he did start it. I'm more mad that not one Brown came to help Myles out lol. I heard he isn't well liked in the locker room. You getting manhandled by two o linemen and none of your teammates came to help you

That’s what happens when your locker room doesn’t follow the brotherhood code 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Rudolph tried ripping his helmet off first. Rudolph kicked him in the groin. Just because Myles RESPONDED with higher quality violence doesn't absolve Rudolph. Garrett should DEFINITELY be suspended for the duration of the season and FINED. Rudolph should miss a game or two and be fined as well.

People will try to gloss over these facts and pretend that Garrett is King Kong and Rudolph is a basically a damsel in distress, but the tape doesn't lie.

this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah all that extra **** seemed like an over emotional overreaction to me. What Rudolph did was completely stupid and the way he ended was cowardly. He started some **** that someone else had to clean up. All that thug dumb ****, that’s just completely dumb and ignorant to say. There should be a or a couple of suspensions handed out but nothing more than that. 

Yeah I agree and I listened to both guys pressers and MG seemed more sincere about his reaction and spoke how he can hurt his team moving forward then Mason plays the straight victim role, smh! He brought that *** whipping on himself!

WTF

 

MG is getting killed in the media right now but they always want to **** with the person who hit last.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Call MG whatever you want, I don't defend his decision, but Rudolph is also an idiot.

And if that ban hammer comes down on Garrett, then it better go on Richie Incognito's scumbag self as well. And Burfict, and Suh and every one else because they ALL jeopardize player safety. Is that gonna happen? Probably not, MG will be made an example out of.

oh, and that "thug" and "animal" language some posters are using is unacceptable. stop pretending like you don't know what the **** that type of language infers when you use it. It's "thug" when it's Garrett but "troubled" and "bizarre" when it's Riche Incognito. **** outta here with that BS. Call him what he is, an idiot and a dirty player.

Can I call him a c**t?

Also, you have inferred what you wanted not the language itself.

Absolutely any c**t that does that I believe calling them a thug is more than rational.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah I agree and I listened to both guys pressers and MG seemed more sincere about his reaction and spoke how he can hurt his team moving forward then Mason plays the straight victim role, smh! He brought that *** whipping on himself!

WTF

 

MG is getting killed in the media right now but they always want to **** with the person who hit last.  

Yeah it’s ####### but it goes to show how soft the world has gotten. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Sad situation imo. That is inexcusable. The Browns are just horrible 

Only thing I have an issue with is everyone only placing blame on him and only attacking him while the Steelers players walk away squeaky clean. Unfair judgement IMO but people will be people. Can't say how I'd react in that situation but Rudolph would have probably caught a 2 piece. There is no holding back in the heat of the moment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Only thing I have an issue with is everyone only placing blame on him and only attacking him while the Steelers players walk away squeaky clean. Unfair judgement IMO but people will be people. Can't say how I'd react in that situation but Rudolph would have probably caught a 2 piece. There is no holding back in the heat of the moment. 

Pouncey’s a thug, too.  He played the “I blacked out card”.  But not surprising from one of Aaron Hernandez’s boys.

Edited by Turkeydawg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Only thing I have an issue with is everyone only placing blame on him and only attacking him while the Steelers players walk away squeaky clean. Unfair judgement IMO but people will be people. Can't say how I'd react in that situation but Rudolph would have probably caught a 2 piece. There is no holding back in the heat of the moment. 

I can understand why Pouncey did what he did. I hope he doesn't get suspended. He was protecting his qb and he has always been a loyal person. Rudolph should get fined. Maybe even suspended. What Myles did was horrible. But his teammates action is bad too. Maybe they were shocked by it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Only thing I have an issue with is everyone only placing blame on him and only attacking him while the Steelers players walk away squeaky clean. Unfair judgement IMO but people will be people. Can't say how I'd react in that situation but Rudolph would have probably caught a 2 piece. There is no holding back in the heat of the moment. 

I think most people, even in a fight, wouldn't resort to trying to make the other person a vegetable to be fair.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...