FireTD

How many points do we lose by Sunday?

34 posts in this topic

The Panthers are one dimensional—you stop the running game and they are down.

This is not a good team honestly. The Falcons have owned them the last few years and Atlanta has the edge in terms of the match-up. Their defense is terrible against the run. So, I expect the Falcons try to set-up a running game and then kill them with the play action or no huddle fast offense. 

31-17 Atlanta 

57 minutes ago, stingbee said:

The Panthers are one dimensional—you stop the running game and they are down.

This is not a good team honestly. The Falcons have owned them the last few years and Atlanta has the edge in terms of the match-up. Their defense is terrible against the run. So, I expect the Falcons try to set-up a running game and then kill them with the play action or no huddle fast offense. 

31-17 Atlanta 

Yes, the Panties defense is terrible against the run (26th)....but (9th) in passing ypg. allowed.  So we need to get the run game going early, to set up the pass!!! 

I say, something like 27 - 20 Falcons --- 

I'd be surprised to see us win 2 in a row, but they really showed us something last Sunday.  I mean...forget the records, the Falcons beat holy crap out of the Saints in their house.  

Last ten games we're 7-3 v Carolina, and that's with Cam and that "great" Rivera defense.  

The Panthers are a lot weaker this season, but McCaffery typically runs all over us.  

I don't have a clue.  

ATL  26

CAR 20    OT

I think we're being superstitious at this point.  Almost everyone predicted a Saints win and the Falcons controlled the game. Against the Panthers, a lesser team, we have to say we lose.