Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Run 'n' Shoot

When is Lindstrom due back?

9 posts in this topic

Sometime in the next couple of weeks right?

Or are they just going to take their time and make sure he's 100% since we're not in contention?

Edited by Run 'n' Shoot
Typo

Quinn made it sound like he is getting close recently. If I had to guess, he “might” start practicing in a week or two...if that happens he then “could” play in 2-3 weeks in theory.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

I have a feeling we won't see him any time before December.   

Probably the safe version of him playing this year and letting the break health up to 100%.

23 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Probably the safe version of him playing this year and letting the break health up to 100%.

I don't know.  I think a coach who is on the hot seat would likely bring him back to help with as many wins as possible as soon as possible.

HouseofEuphoria likes this

52 minutes ago, thamill said:

I don't know.  I think a coach who is on the hot seat would likely bring him back to help with as many wins as possible as soon as possible.

I think he'll be back for the last 1/4.

Reps with him and McGary together will be good to see, and important in knowing what we have going forward.

But honestly, it's a foot, and if he's not 100% just shut him down. We kinda already know what we're gonna have with these two.

They'll work together plenty in the off-season.

Schwarzwald likes this

56 minutes ago, thamill said:

The OL is tricky when changing guys once they settle in. If he is medically cleared to practice then he will come back. Coach could want to play him all he wants but he can’t break the laws.