This one confuses me a bit

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fans complain that Ryan isn't a mobile QB Fans complain when team works out mobile QB  

If anyone knows anything about Arthur Blank they wouldn't be shocked at all. I heard Arthur voluntarily offered the Falcons complex. 

Can they play the national anthem before the workout? Just check to see if the knee still holding up...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Not true. Shannon Sharpe says at individual workouts (college and pros), that workout is right in line with all the rest. He tweeted that.

Sorry. Tons of people can throw footballs to uncovered guys just running routes. That’s why I don’t put much stock in the QB tryouts at the combine.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Not true. Shannon Sharpe says at individual workouts (college and pros), that workout is right in line with all the rest. He tweeted that.

That’s not what I said. Shannon Sharpe also said that Kap was clearly trying to appease to a crowd that has absolutely nothing to do with him getting a job. Also Jay-Z pushed for him to get a legit combine workout and was upset with what Kap ended up doing. He hurt himself a lot more than his supporters realize

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

I just said the evidence 

No you didn’t. You just said that would make him the 4th best backup and I don’t even know how you came to that conclusion seeing as how you haven’t seen most of the NFL backups play.

He had two terrible seasons and then was benched for Blane Gabbert :lol:. Add on 3 years of rust on top of it and you have absolutely no proof that he would even be backup worthy in the NFL. 

Just be honest and say you wish he was good based on your feelings for him. Because you have absolutely no evidence that he is.