This one confuses me a bit

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fans complain that Ryan isn't a mobile QB Fans complain when team works out mobile QB  

If anyone knows anything about Arthur Blank they wouldn't be shocked at all. I heard Arthur voluntarily offered the Falcons complex. 

Can they play the national anthem before the workout? Just check to see if the knee still holding up...

Posted Images

It’s a PR stunt by the NFL to prove they are not racist or something? Just another example of a major corporation doing whatever they can to appease the radical left protestors. 

Is there going to be a special day to do a tryout for a washed up wide receiver who hasn’t played in 3 years?

I’m sick of the theatrics with this league.

Edited by 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit
1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

It’s a PR stunt by the NFL to prove they are not racist or something? Just another example of a major corporation doing whatever they can to appease the radical left protestors. 

Is there going to be a special day to do a tryout for a washed up wide receiver who hasn’t played in 3 years?

The timing is weird af , right in the middle of the season smh 

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

The timing is weird af , right in the middle of the season smh 

This is actually really stupid when you think about it. Kap had pretty much faded away from the public eye as in people stopped paying him attention. 

If you are the NFL, why would you want to put the spotlight back on him? His disrespect for the anthem only had negative impacts for the league from both sides.

Makes no sense.

14 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

3 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

This is actually really stupid when you think about it. Kap had pretty much faded away from the public eye as in people stopped paying him attention. 

If you are the NFL, why would you want to put the spotlight back on him? His disrespect for the anthem only had negative impacts for the league from both sides.

Makes no sense.

Watching you argue against your own theory is pretty awesome.

I don't think there's a chance in he!! Klapperdick ever plays a down in a Falcons uniform, or anywhere else, really. 
Apparently, the NFL just asked us to use our facilities to do this, and we obliged. 
And as far as us having scouts present ---- management probably figured they needed some extra practice in recognizing what a football player looks like, whose ship has sailed....after all, we haven't always been very good at doing that!  

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Just simply stating no matter what the reason, this is a stupid move by the NFL. 

I don't disagree if it was actually an NFL orchestrated move. 

It kinda points to the folks who said they were gonna boycott the NFL a few years ago not really sticking to their guns though. The NFL moves if the money moves. Apparently it didn't.

23 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

then boycott

1 minute ago, FalconJim said:

I don't think there's a chance in he!! Klapperdick ever plays a down in a Falcons uniform, or anywhere else, really. 
Apparently, the NFL just asked us to use our facilities to do this, and we obliged. 
And as far as us having scouts present ---- management probably figured they needed some extra practice in recognizing what a football player looks like, whose ship has sailed....after all, we haven't always been very good at doing that!  

Guarantee you the NFL makes a team sign him and he ends up in a ultra liberal city like NY or Miami.

8 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I don't disagree if it was actually an NFL orchestrated move. 

It kinda points to the folks who said they were gonna boycott the NFL a few years ago not really sticking to their guns though. The NFL moves if the money moves. Apparently it didn't.

8 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

then boycott

6 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

must be losing money?

5 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Almost there. Really don’t watch any games besides the Falcons and with this pathetic season I’ve only been half way paying attention to those.

4 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

cool! Do it man

It writes itself sometimes.

3 hours ago, k-train said:

Isn't this just a way for the NFL to say, "See, you got a try out in front of several teams" in an attempt to discredit his claims of being blacklisted due to his kneeling during the anthem?

If Kap shows up, and let's be real here, nobody is actually gonna sign him, but then the NFL can say they gave him a workout & he just didn't cut it, so he has no validity to his claim any more.

If Kap decides not to go because he knows it's a sham, they'll say he turned down an opportunity & thus he has no validity to his claim anymore.

Basically, he's d@mned either way.

Good. **** him.

9 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I wonder how many folks upset by this would be upset by the media circus surrounding Tim Tebow getting a tryout.

Feel like it might be a different reaction.

Should be a different reaction. Tebow can’t throw a football (though probably one of the best competitors to ever play. Shame he wouldn’t switch to fullback. Could’ve had a long NFL career)