caponine

This one confuses me a bit

112 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I just heard the best statement about his workout from Saturday. “Anyone who thinks he proved something from just tossing the ball around on Saturday don’t know a dam thing about football.” Preach 

Let that young man eat.

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Let that young man eat.

From everything I’m learning, that throwing session wasn’t close to being a real QB workout. I wouldn’t say let that young man eat off of that alone.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

From everything I’m learning, that throwing session wasn’t close to being a real QB workout. I wouldn’t say let that young man eat off of that alone.

Not true. Shannon Sharpe says at individual workouts (college and pros), that workout is right in line with all the rest. He tweeted that.

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Out of 32 teams. So he’s the 4th best backup QB in the league 

Add on 3 years of rust. So you know that he is a borderline starter based on what evidence?

10 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Not true. Shannon Sharpe says at individual workouts (college and pros), that workout is right in line with all the rest. He tweeted that.

Sorry. Tons of people can throw footballs to uncovered guys just running routes. That’s why I don’t put much stock in the QB tryouts at the combine.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

That’s not what I said. Shannon Sharpe also said that Kap was clearly trying to appease to a crowd that has absolutely nothing to do with him getting a job. Also Jay-Z pushed for him to get a legit combine workout and was upset with what Kap ended up doing. He hurt himself a lot more than his supporters realize

Flying Falcon likes this

16 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Add on 3 years of rust. So you know that he is a borderline starter based on what evidence?

I just said the evidence 

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

I just said the evidence 

No you didn’t. You just said that would make him the 4th best backup and I don’t even know how you came to that conclusion seeing as how you haven’t seen most of the NFL backups play.

He had two terrible seasons and then was benched for Blane Gabbert :lol:. Add on 3 years of rust on top of it and you have absolutely no proof that he would even be backup worthy in the NFL. 

Just be honest and say you wish he was good based on your feelings for him. Because you have absolutely no evidence that he is.